Is Donny actually Dhondhy?

That was what we were saying. I can bet my bottom dollar Parth can't be DSR's son. DSR's posts suggests he may be unmarried and if married may not have kids yet :D You can smell from his posts he's either not married or definitely hasn't kids yet. I'm trying to be Dhondy here, psycho analysis :shades_smile: Let DSR confirm my analysis.

lol Ravi... Zoots is gonna come out with his conspiracy theory tht a very powerful organization is behind this site and it has only 4 guys posting as various guys, making the world believe there are 2000 guys fighting it out to put their views across..... :wink_smile:

lol Ravi... Zoots is gonna come out with his conspiracy theory tht a very powerful organization is behind this site and it has only 4 guys posting as various guys' date=' making the world believe there are 2000 guys fighting it out to put their views across..... :wink_smile:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical: Man u're harsh
lol Ravi... Zoots is gonna come out with his conspiracy theory tht a very powerful organization is behind this site and it has only 4 guys posting as various guys' date=' making the world believe there are 2000 guys fighting it out to put their views across..... :wink_smile:[/quote'] :haha:
lol Ravi... Zoots is gonna come out with his conspiracy theory tht a very powerful organization is behind this site and it has only 4 guys posting as various guys' date=' making the world believe there are 2000 guys fighting it out to put their views across..... :wink_smile:[/quote'] :haha::haha:....classic!
That was what we were saying. I can bet my bottom dollar Parth can't be DSR's son. DSR's posts suggests he may be unmarried and if married may not have kids yet :D You can smell from his posts he's either not married or definitely hasn't kids yet. I'm trying to be Dhondy here, psycho analysis :shades_smile: Let DSR confirm my analysis.
No comment:D One thing I can confirm is that I am not Parth. Even in the name of humour I could NEVER bring my self to type the vile anti Sachin stuff that Parth indulged in:angry_smile: Anyway were is the kid? I miss him:teeth_smile:
No comment:D One thing I can confirm is that I am not Parth. Even in the name of humour I could NEVER bring my self to type the vile anti Sachin stuff that Parth indulged in:angry_smile: Anyway were is the kid? I miss him:teeth_smile:
Split personality ala Me, myself and Irene

862510%7EMe-Myself-Irene-Posters.jpg

Boy that movie was hilarious or what? :D