Bheekh Maango thread

Zelig

m richer than you now:hysterical:
I get around $20 per post. Am richer now, might as well just spam betting section :hmmm: What will around 100,000 quick spam posts fetch me? Win-Win really, get you sacked for not keeping control of forum and get richer. Or you could just lend some $ and end it here...

Well I guess I only won $70 million in SS. I hope Sidhoni doesn't pay' date= at least you will be denied $400 million that way :giggle: Sabby is a cheapo. He won't pay chit to you.
i never bothered about that:--D dont talk nonsense abt sabby he is a kingmaker:whack:

I get around $20 per post. Am richer now, might as well just spam betting section :hmmm: What will around 100,000 quick spam posts fetch me? Win-Win really, get you sacked for not keeping control of forum and get richer. Or you could just lend some $ and end it here...
you wont get money for spamming in betting section:hehe:

done:D

I lost all my money betting today. :(( Anyone have extra money please send it my way
^^^ :haha: The Mighty Warriors have turned you into a bheekh-manging pauper :hehe: Hope you've learnt your lesson, and will remember this for a long, long time :proud: