A disgraceful moment in Indian cricketing history

Its 1 game. The guy has battled his heart out for 20 years plus for his country. Been our greatest warrior on cricket field, while computer heroes like you belittle him. Please do not forget he has 99 other tons as well! By the way he set up a great score. Just pathetic bowling from trundlers sealed our fate
That score should have ben closer to 330 if he hadn't been so selfish about his 100. It was thanks to Raina and Dhoni we even managed to get 289 coz with 114 off nearly half the overs the team would have found it difficult to score more than 240-250. Serves him right that he will forever be remembered for this innings when someone talks about him and his 100 tons. The selfish player who doesn't give 2 hoots about the team. I hope he is done with the team at least now.
I know. Right!! Now we should all become British passport holder and hate British cricket team. Deshdrohi and thaali ka baigan and all that. By the by considering you are British, whats with King Tendulkar moniker, shouldnt it be Queen Tendulkar :hysterical::hysterical:
Troll Alert again!!!!!!!! 3rd class post again. And you have the cheek to come on time and time again bemoaning how the site has gone down hill as posters post rubbish. You are bringing this site down to all time low level today. People coming on to this site for first time today must be stunned at some pathetic trolling against Sachin today. A amazing feat has been achieved by an indian legend and we have trash talk from so called atgs
Dont set silly paramaters to suit your hate agenda against Indias greatest ever bat. Lets discuss his exploits over 20 years plus. Its like me judging you as a poster just based on today. If that was the case you would be judged as a troll!
You set the agenda by claiming it as a one off failure, so I asked you for a one year sample? Didn't go down well?

This gotta stop. Enough of targeting Sachin fans.....end of the day everyone wants the team to do well. Blaming Sachin for the defeat is BS. If you can't defend a 290 score then you deserve to lose simple as that. Let's say Sachin scored a bit faster and got 20-30 odds runs extra...would that have made any difference?? Pathan got carted around like a beach volleyball...PK got destroyed...Ashwin was horrible as ever....we even had to bowl Raina & Rohit

Blaming SRT for this loss is bit harsh to me. We all know it was bothering him and for Ind to get best out of him he needed to get that monkey off his back. Here Ind batted first and despite his slow batting he stayed in the middle and rest played well enough to put up a good score.You didn't score 230 it was 290. Now if Ind were batting second you could blame him if Ind fell short because he was going slow for his hundred. Truth is Indian should defend this total 9/10 out of ten. Problem lies with your bowling. BD managed 168 runs in about 20 overs from over 29-48.2. Real culprits is your pop gun attack and lack of class spinners that has been your strength for so long. End of the day BD played well and fair play to them. I fear for your bowling in couple of years when Zaheer retires.

That score should have ben closer to 330 if he hadn't been so selfish about his 100. It was thanks to Raina and Dhoni we even managed to get 289 coz with 114 off nearly half the overs the team would have found it difficult to score more than 240-250. Serves him right that he will forever be remembered for this innings when someone talks about him and his 100 tons. The selfish player who doesn't give 2 hoots about the team. I hope he is done with the team at least now.
As long as real problem is not solved ,Tendulkar playing or not will not make a diff.
I agree with the OP title. Today is the darkest day in the history of Indian cricket, we are getting to see lowest of low lives creeping on surface of internets - to mourn the loss in the most significant cricket match in the history of Indian Cricket. In civilized tone. Was it a WC match? Was it a Test/ODI series decider, live match in a test series.....? I am happy that it happened in such an inconsequential match. I would have been happier with a win, but I guess we have seen numerous examples of - sometimes we cant get everything. Of all the matches played over last one year, if I have to pick one match where one can afford to be selfish for couple of overs - this has to be it. [bTW, two of our in-form batsmen were visibly selfish for personal 10th 100s, just one match back, definitely more important and competitive than today's.] Was he selfish towards near the 100 today. Heck he was. Why? Just read (following) what he said in innings break. Not to mention that he was visibly coming from a bad patch. Anyone remembers what other great, Dravid, had said - "It is Ok to look ugly, when things are not going for you". If one needs a lesson on how to grit it out, when the chips are down - without severely affecting teams winning chances - this is one of them. (241 was another one of many). Not to mention, he was not even slowest batsman today. Good that the media created monkey is off his back now. Post his 99th 100, Sachin continued playing his natural game - QF against OZ, SF against Pak, Finals against SL. Many times, didn't exercise his selfish powers to pick the 'easy' matches for the selfish 100th 100. But certain low lives want to believe that he was chasing for and choked on 100th 100, in every innings post the 99th. Ohh, also the expert opinions that his reflexes have slowed down - when he was unanimously (by the expert commies) one of the most fluent batsman until start of 3rd test match in OZland. Lets see how enlightened rakhwale of Indian Cricket, will cope when all the media, every other guy you meet starts asking you one question - "Will you deliver baby today"- 1 mahine ke andar, badey se badey stud ke tattey aur pappu sookh ke andar ghus jaayenge.. aur kya pata sahi mein garbhwati hee ho jaaye. As for the loss - should Sachin be blamed, yes he deserves to share the blame, but not carry the entire burden. We were in winning position until the end of 46th over. Not to mention the slow opening by Bangbros. If Bangbros had been ahead Indian total at all the stages, then I would have agreed that majority of blame of loss goes to Sachin. P.S. Haters and celebrators should be happy alike - thanks Sachin (yes he is solely responsible for defeat) for creating a win-win situation for both sides - everyone has got the reason to moan and jerk off today.
Excellent post, Akshay!
Troll Alert again!!!!!!!! 3rd class post again. And you have the cheek to come on time and time again bemoaning how the site has gone down hill as posters post rubbish. You are bringing this site down to all time low level today. People coming on to this site for first time today must be stunned at some pathetic trolling against Sachin today. A amazing feat has been achieved by an indian legend and we have trash talk from so called atgs
Dude you pay taxes to Queen and celebrate a King? Traitor I say. :hehe::hehe:
Blaming SRT for this loss is bit harsh to me. We all know it was bothering him and for Ind to get best out of him he needed to get that monkey off his back. Here Ind batted first and despite his slow batting he stayed in the middle and rest played well enough to put up a good score.You didn't score 230 it was 290. Now if Ind were batting second you could blame him if Ind fell short because he was going slow for his hundred. Truth is Indian should defend this total 9/10 out of ten. Problem lies with your bowling. BD managed 168 runs in about 20 overs from over 29-48.2. Real culprits is your pop gun attack and lack of class spinners that has been your strength for so long. End of the day BD played well and fair play to them. I fear for your bowling in couple of years when Zaheer retires.
:two_thumbs_up:
Selfish Player!!! O come on. All he has done for India. To be honest I am stunned at level of hate towards such a great servant for India for over 20 years plus. Shows the mentality of indians these days I suppose. Or maybe the level of personal score setlling this forum has become
Very well put.Indeed our bowling should get the maximum blame.But we couldn't do well in PP overs compared to BD,.so batting was lacklustre too.
The irony is we have more SRT haters inside our borders than outside. Pakistan scored 21 less runs than India and won against bangladesh. Hafeez had a strike rate of 70.. was the leading scorer and won man of the match... Our bowlers couldn't defend frigging 290.. and yet we blame SRT... We are either blind SRT haters or extremely stupid. Take your pick.
Selfish Player!!! O come on. All he has done for India. To be honest I am stunned at level of hate towards such a great servant for India for over 20 years plus. Shows the mentality of indians these days I suppose. Or maybe the level of personal score setlling this forum has become
:sherlock: Harbhajan Singh? :hmmm:
The irony is we have more SRT haters inside our borders than outside. Pakistan scored 21 less runs than India and won against bangladesh. Hafeez had a strike rate of 70.. was the leading scorer and won man of the match... Our bowlers couldn't defend frigging 290.. and yet we blame SRT... We are either blind SRT haters or extremely stupid. Take your pick.
point is that Ind's bowling is its weakness so the batting is suppose to compensate when it is in the position to do so and not set 'par' totals :winky:
this

BTW - we all know why out of form, selfish midget choker, with slow reflexes - slowed down. What was the reason, in-form Kohli was playing slowly, when it was known that the guy at the other end is a bit slow? 11th 100? 3d 100 in a row? Was their bowling better than ours in those middle overs? Or a combination of many things?