A disgraceful moment in Indian cricketing history

Guys cut it out 289 against Bangladesh is a decent score and he even said the ball was not coming on to the bat .
but according to the self proclaimed experts here,Sachin prevented the team from getting to 350 which would have been a par score against BD:giggle:

Till yesterday, fan boys - "What pressure! Tendulkar doesn't play for milestones! How do you know the 100th 100 is on his mind? Are you a mind reader? If he playing for his 100th 100 why did he not play against WI!" etc. etc. After yesterday, fan boys - "Can you imagine the pressure he was under because of the 100th 100? It's okay for him to put his personal cause ahead of the team cause as long as he could get rid of 50 kilos. The 100th 100 was really weighing on his mind" :hysterical:

till yesterday the resident moron "ODIs are meaningless. Who cares about them . Including WC" After yesterday .... hours of tripe written about a loss in a ODI that he had declared as meaningless :laugh: ohhh and also till yesterday runs against BD were deemed useless now he and his pathetic bunch on chumps are begging for more. :laugh:
The match may well be meaningless but it doesn't give a player prerogative to play for himself to the detriment of the team. If the 100 was so important he could very well have played against the WI last year. Why the double standards? That time it was coz "SRT is selflessly giving chances to youngsters" and now we see the true face of the "selfless" player - get to his milestones no matter what happens to the team. The selfish chap assumed he would score a 100 in Aus and now he has stooped to the level of playing Asia Cup to get to the milestone giving 2 hoots to the team. If he hadn't gotten the 100 in the tourney I am sure he would have played a odi series against Zimboks just to get to the landmark.

So how many of you will root for Chuckmal and Co to expose Goddy "I am not Selfish" Tendulkar in tomorrows match against Pakis? With the "monkey" of his back (according to himself) will we see a free flowing Goddy of old or a scratchy out of form batsman?

With all these threads Hum khud ki poongi baja raha hain' date='Indian cricket is laughing stock of the world currently atleast we should not laugh at ourselves.[/quote'] What's more imp is Sachin strikes back and doesn't make even the Pak fans (like BD ones) laugh at him :winky:
So how many of you will root for Chuckmal and Co to expose Goddy "I am not Selfish" Tendulkar in tomorrows match against Pakis? With the "monkey" of his back (according to himself) will we see a free flowing Goddy of old or a scratchy out of form batsman?
Nobody knows. Tendulkar had a bit of problem against Ajmal in the semi. He wasn't quiet able to pick up the doosra from the hand. Also almost all their spinners are accurate and at the batsman all the time. If he is planning on cute sweeps, paddle shots he will get out leg before or caught down the leg side.
Till yesterday, fan boys - "What pressure! Tendulkar doesn't play for milestones! How do you know the 100th 100 is on his mind? Are you a mind reader? If he playing for his 100th 100 why did he not play against WI!" etc. etc. After yesterday, fan boys - "Can you imagine the pressure he was under because of the 100th 100? It's okay for him to put his personal cause ahead of the team cause as long as he could get rid of 50 kilos. The 100th 100 was really weighing on his mind" :hysterical:
Ha ha... I'm not condoning the content, but it's :hysterical: Sent from my new iPad using Tapatalk HD
What your types do not realize is that 'disgrace' is a very strong word and reserved for extreme cases. As simple as that. As for selfish play of couple of overs, Sachin is as much guilty of selfishness, as everyone else - who asked him question for 100th 100, since his 99th. What transpired yesterday in those few minutes is the reflection of the collective obsession of every one who was after his head for - taking too long for next 100. Another example is Gambhir's vent after scoring 100 in the last match. He must have also been questioned incessantly, even though he was contributing well enough - especially recently. How else do you explain that during 0-8 drubbing , no one bothered about relative performance of the batsmen, rather the goal post was shifted to "not a 100 since so and so date". So, folks - you brought it upon yourself.
lol the word 'disgrace' is being used in relation to how it is used in this thread and the posts I replied to .... learn to make the connection and see the essence :winky: And I am the one who usually believes that records that are achieved by keeping team's cause a priority are more meaningful. Which is why I have criticized Kapil's quest for 430 odd wkts .... Similarly, this was another case where an Indian legend put record first and in this case a 100 international 100 cannot be even considered as some kind of a record. it is more like a personal achievement like someone says I want x international runs or wkts. Have you ever heard bowlers say they have x number of international 5-fors If our legends act like this, then it is disgraceful and sets a bad example for everyone to follow. What would someone like Kohli learn from this? And this is what the essence is, i.e. it is disgraceful to put personal milestones (not even an official record) over team's cause, esp. if it is coming from a legend whom many see as a role model. legends are expected to set an example and not get caught up in unnecessary hype
Lol ... do you even read what you type before hitting the button ... ? Atleast try not to contradict your own points and make a laughing stock out of yourselves .. :hysterical:
Laughing stock is what SRT made of the Indian team and what SRT fanboys are making by defending the innings played by the "god" yesterday.
But but what is he suppose to do? Who would not do like that if confronted with scoring 100th 100? Cricket is all about milestones and what Sachin does. Ind is just a team that Sachin happens to play for :dontknow:
If thats not proof he always played for himself I dont know what is. Thank god India now has players to go for wins and not personal milestones like this narcissist.