A disgraceful moment in Indian cricketing history

^ I would never do that' date=' so in that case let the banner stay and let's celebrate the mahashatak when the likes of Jahurul were making runs at a much faster pace against a [u']better bowling attack just because they were not chasing some "millstone".
Are u sure and did the dew not make the ball just skid on the pitch.
You are one of the admins and founders of this site. Take it down if you wish...coz it's not coming down from my side. Otherwise, take a piece of paper and paste it on your monitor so you don't see the banner. No matter what SRT does, people will find a reason to whine. :cantstop:
It's no secret that decrying Sachin is one point more earned for The Outsider in his never ending duel with BossBhai.
dude, I meant premature in terms of honoring a guy's 16 years of service to Indian cricket and being taken out in 2 days cause someone else reached a personal milestone. :facepalm:
It's almost been a week. The banner was there for a while. This banner was here because Sachin scored his long awaited century. Whether it was slow/selfish/etc is a different story.
dude, I meant premature in terms of honoring a guy's 16 years of service to Indian cricket and being taken out in 2 days cause someone else reached a personal milestone. :facepalm:
Where were you when his 16 years of service were sidelined within a day for a useless ODI tournament?
Bhaijaan aapko hamare bowlers ka shaandaar pradarshan nahi dikhta hai kya?
We are playing with worse bowlers in decade,captain ,sachin all know this.With this kind of attack you cannot expect anything from them apart from scoring more and more runs.Pathan ,Dinda and pk may not even find it difficult to get into BD ,we all know this but we don't have any options.
It's almost been a week. The banner was there for a while. This banner was here because Sachin scored his long awaited century. Whether it was slow/selfish/etc is a different story.
Did you even read what I said? I didn't say don't have Sachin on the banner. I said if possible find a way to accommodate both. Geez!
^ I would never do that' date=' so in that case let the banner stay and let's celebrate the mahashatak when the likes of Jahurul were making runs at a much faster pace against a better bowling attack just because they were not chasing some "millstone".[/quote'] what about the fact that the likes of Jahurul were able to chase 289 against a better bowling attack - does this say anything about our "better bowling attack"..
We are playing with worse bowlers in decade,captain ,sachin all know this.With this kind of attack you cannot expect anything from them apart from scoring more and more runs.Pathan ,Dinda and pk may not even find it difficult to get into BD ,we all know this but we don't have any options.
It's good that we lost. When we put someones personal achievement over the team, we deserve to lose. Hopefully, our pathetic bowlers learn something from this, but then again, they've been doing this their whole career. And until dhoni keeps covering them up, it isn't likely to change.
Where were you when his 16 years of service were sidelined within a day for a useless ODI tournament?
I wasn't happy, but at least he still got a spot as opposed to complete vanishing from there. Now he is gone, bye bye Dravid, *** you, someone else scored a 100x100, so you are out!
Did you even read what I said? I didn't say don't have Sachin on the banner. I said if possible find a way to accommodate both. Geez!
Stop crying already. The banner will be changed to Dravids in a couple of days. You people need a reason to whine about everything
It's good that we lost. When we put someones personal achievement over the team' date= we deserve to lose. Hopefully, our pathetic bowlers learn something from this, but then again, they've been doing this their whole career. And until dhoni keeps covering them up, it isn't likely to change.
I thought you are a big Sachin fanboy. :hmmm:
what about the fact that the likes of Jahurul were able to chase 289 against a better bowling attack - does this say anything about our "better bowling attack"..
No, it says a lot about the amount of ***** your bhagwaan splattered in pursuit of a a meaningless milestone - he himself admitted to have slowed down to achieve it and ultimately cost India a win.
No' date=' it says a lot about the amount of ***** your bhagwaan splattered in pursuit of a a meaningless milestone - he himself admitted to have slowed down to achieve it and ultimately cost India a win.[/quote'] even if we had made 330 agianst this bowling attack they would have scored it easily.

The more dumb thing is people are ignoring much bigger problem of India's bowling under the shed of blaming Sachin for playing slow. Agree, he played a bit slow, coz he was out of touch. This is what happens when u r out of touch, you take your time and you cut-down on some riskier shots. But, TEAM reached a desirable total, that was more important. If u ask anyone before the match, would 290 be a good total against BD, most of us would have agreed. But, it seems completely ridiculous when you completely neglect a much bigger problem of our bowling that can't even defend 290 against Bangladesh. In a way, you dumbos are saying that everytime, we score under 300 against Bangladesh in an ODI, we should not expect to win the match. Really :hmmm: