A disgraceful moment in Indian cricketing history

Media has completely buried the fact Sachin played a pivotal role in India losing to Bangladesh. NDTV Hindu Rediff Samchar Firstpost Time of India Not one story on Sachin's greed. Hell its hard enough to find a story saying we lost the match....Utterly disgusting. Maiden in your 90s.....go shoot yourself you dwarf.
Or that everyone had massive tributes written and they wanted to use those??? Nah that doesn't create enough controversy, lets go with what you say :facepalm:
Media has completely buried the fact Sachin played a pivotal role in India losing to Bangladesh. NDTV Hindu Rediff Samchar Firstpost Time of India Not one story on Sachin's greed. Hell its hard enough to find a story saying we lost the match....Utterly disgusting. Maiden in your 90s.....go shoot yourself you dwarf.
Those articles are written by people who knows cricket, not by some keyboard warriors who find Sachin's criticism surest,shortest and easiest way to find some limelight. On this very forum, many posters would become unknown if they cease to criticise Sachin. Their whole existenceon this forum is dependent on criticism of Sachin.
I am yet to understand why this is disgraceful?? I mean they needed 128 runs off 15 overs, more than 8 rpo, with 7 wickets in hands. Even for arguments sake, we had 20 runs more, what is the guarantee that we would have won? if they chased 128 off last 15 easily they could have chased more. Anyways losing always hurts, no matter when and where, but ppl should first watch the game and see how we bowled in those last 15 overs... Those who watched pitch report and subsequent extra cover show, would agree that everyone thought this was slow pitch and 250 to 270 was good score. There is comparable game against better opposition exactly about year ago. Same thing happened, our batting should/could have gotten us 30 runs more, opposition had to score 127 off 15 overs with 8 wickets in hands. and they did it in the end in the last over. So who lost that game for us?? Bowlers or Batters??
Add to that we defended a lower total against a better side (Lanka) on a better pitch. On that day crap bowling got wickets, not today.
Guys, How can you explpain Warner's century in this match, which was even slower than Sachin? http://www.espncricinfo.com/commonwealth-bank-series-2012/engine/match/518969.html Was he also playing for 100 th 100? How many of you think that Warner was castigated in Australia the way Sachin is being for an innings which is better, though only just, than Warner? There are moments where players misread the situation or they are not at their best, but still manage to hang around. That doesn't mean that they are not looking at the interest of team. As a batsman you try to find a way out of the situation, be it your nervousness or lack of form. Few days ago Jesse Ryder slowed down visibly just before half century while chasing(?) in a T20I. He played some 6-7 dot balls or even more. I guess NZ had lost that match. Even that kind of incidence was attributed to nervousness of Ryder as he was playing. So he attracted some negative comments too. Playing slow is not always for personal milestones. At times it also about mental frames. Sachin most of the time shuts down just before end of sessions in a test match and that is not because he is chasing his 100 th 100 all of those times. Go easy guys. Good that all this media hype is gonna come to an end now.
Thats exactly what I mentioned, big partnership and they only managed 270 runs which turned out to be way too short. Matter of fact they were not in the game after 10 overs of their bowling, Srilanka won it comfortably. But here oppositin had to chase over 8 rpo in last 15 overs, and still its batsman's fault
These are cricinfo comments.. only 3 were there.. you need look for it in their forum. Don't think they have an active cricket forum like ICF. The Fanatics website has all the sports and also hardly anyone participates there.
haha.. Australians don't have any forum to discuss Cricket?? :cantstop: Search for Sportal cricket forums, just of an example. But there don't open a thread which questions greatness of Bradman. Thread will be locked and you'll be banned. Have seen through my eyes. Back to the point, so Australians don't criticise Warner because they don't have ICF??
Yeah if Sachin scored a 50 and we won media will be Sachin this Sachin that but when we lose its always te bowlers or Dhoni/Kohli/GG/Raina etc who get the blame. The media know their target market and play to their tune. Capitalism in action here.
Works both ways buddy. Good or bad publicity about Sachin will increase ratings.

these are 2 matches are watched live, pretty similar situation Match 1: Opposition needed 127 off last 15 overs with 8 wickets in hand Match 2: Opposition needed 124 off 15 with 9 wickets in hand. Match 1 is world cup game against SA, Disgracefull Midget scored 100 at a fair clip but he got out, ofcourse he was playing for himself then too, should have gotten out earlier so that our middle order could have settled in and score rapidly. LOL even then I think our batting was made spacegoat. Even that day, we should have won the game. We just bowled poorly and some captaincy errors Match 2 is at Rajkot, that 400 total on board, still we were under pressure. But that day I can spare our bowlers because in the end we won the game, Actually I would have been fine if we had lose, Sangakarra played blinder that , real real blinder and deserve to be on winning side. sometimes you also have to give credit to opposition, it was Rahim's day today, he chanced his arm and it worked.

haha.. Australians don't have any forum to discuss Cricket?? :cantstop: Search for Sportal cricket forums, just of an example. But there don't open a thread which questions greatness of Bradman. Thread will be locked and you'll be banned. Have seen through my eyes. Back to the point, so Australians don't criticise Warner because they don't have ICF??
What is your point.. we are allowed to criticize inept and slow batting for 13 overs only when warner is criticized by Aussies for his slow 140?
these are 2 matches are watched live, pretty similar situation Match 1: Opposition needed 127 off last 15 overs with 8 wickets in hand Match 2: Opposition needed 124 off 15 with 9 wickets in hand. Match 1 is world cup game against SA, Disgracefull Midget scored 100 at a fair clip but he got out, ofcourse he was playing for himself then too, should have gotten out earlier so that our middle order could have settled in and score rapidly. LOL even then I think our batting was made spacegoat. Even that day, we should have won the game. We just bowled poorly and some captaincy errors Match 2 is at Rajkot, that 400 total on board, still we were under pressure. But that day I can spare our bowlers because in the end we won the game, Actually I would have been fine if we had lose, Sangakarra played blinder that , real real blinder and deserve to be on winning side. sometimes you also have to give credit to opposition, it was Rahim's day today, he chanced his arm and it worked.
Every batsman has come under the pump.. Dhoni for his slow batting in T20, Viru for his careless batting, Gauti for his dabbing to slips type of batting, Rohit for his sh** batting.. Today if this was performed by any other batsman he would have still be crucified. When they do well they get appreciated.. Even for his 200 he slowed down.. but it was only for few overs.. also he managed to churn the strike out. But in this case it was 13 overs stretch. That is quiet an awful approach,
^agree criticize him sure, but then bowlers fail too right?? they could not defend 290 and 125 off 15 overs?? no? why this is one man criticism??
Bowlers were expected to get cartered around under lights. We are already having a sh***y second string bowling attack. But under lights it is even harder to bowl. Ball is wet. Ball nicely comes on to bat. COnditions change. We can say this is just bangladesh. From an experience perspective bowlingwise both teams are equal. But our batting is far far superior to them. That is where India could hurt them like Sehwag did in world cup.

^oh and that was not true against Lanka game?? How did we manage to defend similar score against in form lankan batting?? you can keep analysing, its just that it was Bangladesh day, they batted well and chances they took it paid off. And if our bowlers are expected to carted around, then we deserve to lose right?

^oh and that was not true against Lanka game?? How did we manage to defend similar score against in form lankan batting?? you can keep analysing, its just that it was Bangladesh day, they batted well and chances they took it paid off. And if our bowlers are expected to carted around, then we deserve to lose right?
Not really.. if you put up a par total like 300 plus. It will force them to take more chances. Whatever we put up was below par score considering the conditions change. They scored 46 runs in the 5 over batting power play. We made only 31. We had 9 wickets in hand. They had 7 wickets in hand.

par score at the beginning of the game was 260 or so according to the experts in commentary box. I wonder how it changed to 300 plus. anyways my issue is with the OP, you can start a thread about this being sachin's worst hundred, I would agree on that one, but disgraceful moment in indian history LOL

Not really.. if you put up a par total like 300 plus. It will force them to take more chances. Whatever we put up was below par score considering the conditions change. They scored 46 runs in the 5 over batting power play. We made only 31. We had 9 wickets in hand. They had 7 wickets in hand.
how many did we score against lanka in batting powerplay??