F1 2012 Season

India-KXIP fan

Montoya was crazy , we dont have such Drivers anymore . infact i would rather watch the likes of Takuma sato than the current lot . Hammilton ? seriously ?
Yes, It takes some balls to compete with established world champion Alonso on and off the pitch in ur very first season.... I liked him competing against Alonso..... His next season was very good too.. He was unlucky throughout the two seasons but he gave some really good races. But world champion Hamilton became way too cautious

Sebastian Vettel is a cry baby, says Narain Karthikeyan HRT's Narain Karthikeyan has described world champion Sebastian Vettel as a "cry baby" for criticising the Indian driver after the Malaysian Grand Prix. Vettel called Karthikeyan an "idiot" after their collision as the Red Bull man was lapping his HRT. The incident cost Vettel fourth place. Speaking to the Hindustan Times, 35-year-old Karthikeyan described Vettel as "unprofessional". He added: "For a world champion to say things like that is really shameful." Vettel ended up finishing 11th in Malaysia after dropping down the field with damage caused in the collision with Karthikeyan. The result leaves the man, who has won the title for the last two years, sixth in the championship, 17 points adrift of the leader, Ferrari's Fernando Alonso. In German, Vettel used the word "gurken" - cucumber - to describe Karthikeyan's driving - a common insult used about bad drivers on the road. Karthikeyan said: "It is really unprofessional. For a driver who has achieved so much to take out his frustrations on me just because he is having a difficult year is really sad. "One does not expect a professional sportsman to be such a cry baby." http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/17550940 It was Vettel's fault

I started following F1 since 2000, and the driver which caught my imagination was Juan pablo Montoya. Schumi had a very good car and very good team and in rain hit races he used to deliver some spectacular wns. But at the end of the day, his car had way too much advantage over others.... But Montoya ..... Man he was some driver... At times He used to show some overtaking maneuvers which were no less than death defying stunts.... He was probably the last of old school driver. In current setup, Hamilton for first two seasons, showed some of Montoyas aggression. I think he quit F1 and joined Nascar.
Yeah, he was one of my favorite drivers. He would never ever shy away from risky maneuvers. He joined Nascar but I don't think he has had any success there so I hope he comes back to F1 some day.

I know' date=' i was trying to say that he is a newbie so how did he manage to win the race.[/quote'] Not going to google i think hamilton was penalised 5 places for the gear change...... Else who knows. Things could have been diffrenet. He is top of the league anyway