Lara V Tendulkar

I think Lara vs Sachin was talk of 90's. By start of 21st Century, Sachin had taken decisive lead in view of most of the analysts, courtsey to some indifferent form of Lara in late 90's or probably until SL 2001 happened. Empirical evidences of Sachin's ascendancy over Lara are new comparison those started happening between Sachin and new boys in town like Kallis, Ponting and Dravid in early part of noughties. Saching being compared to this new set of players while Lara wasn't shows that Sachin had definitely taken a final lead over Lara and people had moved over from that comparison. But overall as I indicated earlier, Lara's peak was better

I think Lara vs Sachin was talk of 90's. By start of 21st Century' date= Sachin had taken decisive lead in view of most of the analysts, courtsey to some indifferent form of Lara in late 90's or probably until SL 2001 happened. Empirical evidences of Sachin's ascendancy over Lara are new comparison those started happening between Sachin and new boys in town like Kallis, Ponting and Dravid in early part of noughties. Saching being compared to this new set of players while Lara wasn't shows that Sachin had definitely taken a final lead over Lara and people had moved over from that comparison. But overall as I indicated earlier, Lara's peak was better
:cantstop:
Start a thread on it, that would be an awesome one. I know who I think was better from seeing videos :hatsoff: Was it abuse that went missing :cantstop:
nah nothing serious i dont abuse..no one abused actually it wasnt even personal .. just both of us broke 1-2 rules and cos of no of things which ve been happening in past couple of weeks they were removed im actually in favour of it anyway lets move on -__-
Start a thread on it, that would be an awesome one. I know who I think was better from seeing videos :hatsoff: Was it abuse that went missing :cantstop:
taking printscreen, will be over in 5 mins :icflove:
nah nothing serious i dont abuse..no one abused actually it wasnt even personal .. just both of us broke 1-2 rules and cos of no of things which ve been happening in past couple of weeks they were removed im actually in favour of it anyway lets move on -__-
danks for viv vs sach comparison, lets hope sanity prevails
I think Lara vs Sachin was talk of 90's. By start of 21st Century, Sachin had taken decisive lead in view of most of the analysts, courtsey to some indifferent form of Lara in late 90's or probably until SL 2001 happened. Empirical evidences of Sachin's ascendancy over Lara are new comparison those started happening between Sachin and new boys in town like Kallis, Ponting and Dravid in early part of noughties. Saching being compared to this new set of players while Lara wasn't shows that Sachin had definitely taken a final lead over Lara and people had moved over from that comparison. But overall as I indicated earlier, Lara's peak was better
Lara, Tendulkar and Ponting remain serious contenders for the best of their era. Poor Kallis and Dravid rarely get mentioned in the same vein. Kallis, inspite of having a higher average than Tendulkar and while playing half the matches on the bowler friendly wickets of SA. I am not sure how you got the idea that the current comparison is made between Kallis, Dravid and Tendulkar. Lara had three distinct phases in his career - an extraordinary first phase where he was far superior to Tendulkar. Lara was definitely capable of making huge scores while Tendulkars 100 are usually closer to 100 than to 150 or 200. A second phase of serious slump where he struggled for consistancy and lost the place to Tendulkar. Then Lara had a final wind and played remarkably well before he retired and when he retired he had the highest aggregate score - he made more runs than Tendulkar though he started playing after him and played many more match winning test innings than Tendulkar. Tendulkar has been a massive accumulator, puts a massive price on his wickets, but how many innings of those were in crisis situations or secured win from totally lost positions, the real hall marks of greatest players? A player of 200 test matches should be able to show at least 20 such innings, but we will not find that.
created a thread amd spent 10 mins, in the end mods merged with an old thread which is running beyond 30 pages :orderorder: i was bit outdated in ICF and missed lots of fun , rett zindabad :two_thumbs_up:
that was troll fail :hysterical: we need to tighten up our game :facepalm: