Where were you... (WC2012)

I watched the semi final at home, I was so nervous, probably the most I've ever been for a match, watched the Indian innings then the start of the Pak innings till about 60-70 runs, couldn't take it anymore, pretended to sleep for a while, got up just when Yuvi got those quick wickets and watched it till the end. I wasn't that nervous for the final though. We booked a sports bar for the final. Went there early morning and enjoyed a lot with friends. Almost everyone had tears in the eyes at the end. It was awesome, unforgettable !!!

our house was the adda as well. had about 7 people for every match. most of them are very, very knowledgeable so it was great fun. experimented with test match sofa for the commentary for the group stage matches which worked really well. but in the end we realised that we were all not really listening to the commentary that much anyway. i had a weird ritual, would be in the same part of the room for the semis and the final. Won a bet in my gym when i bet on india winning the world cup after the group stages. got a grand!

Accidentally discovered the recipe for win in QF match against Aussies - 3/4 bottle of single malt, watch match alone at home and spamming in match threads at ICF. Didn't change a thing for SF/Final matches - had to decline so many calls from friends, even on epic final day :(. But, immediately after WC win, went out driving with friends, shouting, screaming and high fives with random people on the streets - continued party until early morning. Also, didn't shave from QF - until final.

Accidentally discovered the recipe for win in QF match against Aussies - 3/4 bottle of single malt, watch match alone at home and spamming in match threads at ICF. Didn't change a thing for SF/Final matches - had to decline so many calls from friends, even on epic final day :(. But, immediately after WC win, went out driving with friends, shouting, screaming and high fives with random people on the streets - continued party until early morning. Also, didn't shave from QF - until final.
u sir for indian comeback need to grow a beard :two_thumbs_up:
They should just serve the sandwiches and leave imo.
When my family got together to watch cricket, this is how it works: Ladies prepare food, men watch cricket. Though they'd join in on OTT cheering for the team without knowing whats happened lol But the food kept us going