Bollywood Stars Descend On Ambani's Party For Sachin At Antilla

Roshanrocks

Are you dense? I have already explained that test 100s is a different ball game (pun) than ODI 100s.
lol, did you bother to check your own specific gravity?
what a big f u cking deal is this 100 100? When did we combine test and ODI stats? 51 test 100 is a bigger achievement than 100 100, imo!
Since the context was Sachin's 100 100s, it is established that right hand side ( 100 100s) already includes the 51 test 100s on the left hand side (and something extra). So, right hand side is definitely greater than left hand side. Did your density change yet? On 100 100s. Except for few jokers here and there (esp on ICF), everyone (esp cricketing fraternity) understands the signification of 100 100s. And these know the difference between test and ODI 100, much better than everyone else. As for celebrations, its amusing to see people whining about how some folks are spending their private money, and they can't do anything about it.

lol, did you bother to check your own specific gravity? Since the context was Sachin's 100 100s, it is established that right hand side ( 100 100s) already includes the 51 test 100s on the left hand side (and something extra). So, right hand side is definitely greater than left hand side.
So, you are being pedantic. In qualitative analysis, the vast number of ODI hunderds brings down the achievement of 100 100s under the 51 test 100s. I was going for the difference in the quality of test 100s over ODI 100s that statement (51 test 100s > 100 100s)!

So' date=' you are being pedantic. [b']In qualitative analysis, the vast number of ODI hunderds brings down the achievement of 100 100s under the 51 test 100s. I was going for the difference in the quality of test 100s over ODI 100s that statement (51 test 100s > 100 100s)!
:hysterical::hysterical: Please carry on with more jokes.

:hysterical: at my attempted derailment.I guess too much wine does that to you. Thanks Lurker for bearing with me :hatsoff:
Arre Prabhu kya baat kar rahe hain. Ekdam majaa gaaya. Aise discussion ke to hum poorane aashiq hain. Bhagwaan kare aap subah shaam daroo piyein :giggle:

Arre Prabhu kya baat kar rahe hain. Ekdam majaa gaaya. Aise discussion ke to hum poorane aashiq hain. Bhagwaan kare aap subah shaam daroo piyein :giggle:
Somebody who writes well should write a funny one about our scanerio where ICF-ers descend to Lurker's house for a a party

faaking hate Ambani. 1st he builds a giant dildo that is totally unnecessary and nothing but a show off piece. Saala even Bill Gates drives an used lexus. And now they have invited the whole film fraternity to do another show off party. faaking bollywood...everyone is good at @.s.s. licking/brown nosing....sab milke aa gaye Ambani ki paayr chune. Even the goras are here to kiss Ambani's ass...money talks Hate that stupid/talentless Ritesh Deshmukh...he's one lucky sob...son of a corrupt ex CM = born with blood money = automatic sifarish to be in bollywood = bagging & banging hot Genelia
You are like danda....lol...is there any one who you don't hate? Their money, their time. They are entitled to spend in whichever party they feel like.