ICF Team Mascots

Mariyam

if u want i ll be :dd: co co mascot .. but i already see what kind of posts we can expect .. DK vs murali :giggle:
Amkur mascot ban na chahta tha wo yaha dikhta nahi yar malum nahi mascot kaun hoga if Ankur won't be there then I want PAA-G and co mascot role you will be a great choice.

Amkur mascot ban na chahta tha wo yaha dikhta nahi yar malum nahi mascot kaun hoga if Ankur won't be there then I want PAA-G and co mascot role you will be a great choice.
ok.. deal done .. :--D but its difficult for me to follow 2nd match .. anywya lets troll bambis :dance:

:nono: I cant be the mascot gf y dont you go ahead with it with days to come I would be active only once a fortnight :(( you will form a great mascot;the new face of the new daredevils :two_thumbs_up: velu is a great guy n I m damn sure yours will be the greatest pairing this season :nice:

:nono: I cant be the mascot gf y dont you go ahead with it with days to come I would be active only once a fortnight :(( you will form a great mascot;the new face of the new daredevils :two_thumbs_up: velu is a great guy n I m damn sure yours will be the greatest pairing this season :nice:
I am not sure about myself as well that's why.

I am not sure about myself as well that's why.
ok lets take it easy maybe you could c as many matches as you could n velu can complete the rest (if the need be) plus you need any help from me/hacker we r always there :two_thumbs_up:

DD walo ko theek se mascot bhi nahi mil raha aur ye hum se panga lene chale hai :cantstop: 1 mascot ko to raato raat aise gayab karwa diya hai ki pata hi nahi chal raha kidhar gaya :hysterical: Ab kis mascot ki baari hai jald bata do gayab hone ki :giggle:

DD walo ko theek se mascot bhi nahi mil raha aur ye hum se panga lene chale hai :cantstop: 1 mascot ko to raato raat aise gayab karwa diya hai ki pata hi nahi chal raha kidhar gaya :hysterical: Ab kis mascot ki baari hai jald bata do gayab hone ki :giggle:
Mjhe isme vadapaav walon ki chaal dikh rai h :hmmm:

Can we inject a concept in official threads of different IPL teams about listing the names of supporters of respective IPL teams on OP so that everyone will be knowing who is supporting which team ... It would be fun... :dance: One poster cannot be a fan of more than 2 IPL teams... And u all can think of many other concepts too... Its just 8 days to go for the start of IPL and no real environment (maahaul) is there... Pump up people... :woot:

Can we inject a concept in official threads of different IPL teams about listing the names of supporters of respective IPL teams on OP so that everyone will be knowing who is supporting which team ... It would be fun... :dance:
:mi: :csk: