Royal Challengers Bangalore - 2012 Mascot Edition

Roshanrocks

Nah...I don't believe one inch that Murali doesn't want to bowl in PP or death.. Anyway I hate to see a completely new team yet again, we should retain Gayle, ABD and Kohli..And Buy one of Rohit/Raina( most likely they will not be available)
Munaf, Arpy & Bhajji will be available..Would be good for RCB bowling attack.. :two_thumbs_up:

What has failed RCB is back channel buying like MI did for last 4 season..Next is probably Surya Kumar Yadav' date=' Mandeep singh, Chandila..[/quote'] :hysterical: Your team is losing because of pathetic captaincy and nothing else.. Why blame others?

:hysterical: Your team is losing because of pathetic captaincy and nothing else.. Why blame others?
Because MI is buying good local talents and not giving them enough opportunities whereas others are struggling to put together a decent XI...Likes of Abu nechim, Surya Kumar Yadav, Ojha, Rahul shukla, Suyal, T suman are all wasted..

You are saying that VK' date=' ZAK, Patel are not good than bowlers like Munaf, Arpy, Pollu etc? You guys must be joking...[/quote'] Drop Malinga , and your bowling will be a joke...You are winning the matches due to your batting strength , pollard at 7 is too good..

Drop Malinga ' date=' and your bowling will be a joke...You are winning the matches due to your batting strength , pollard at 7 is too good..[/quote'] That's our problem.. Whether we win or lose.. I say MI doesn't deserve to go to playoffs for multiple reasons.. They can't help if other teams have brainfart captaincy.. :dontknow:

You are saying that VK' date=' ZAK, Patel are not good than bowlers like Munaf, Arpy, Pollu etc? You guys must be joking...[/quote'] we also lack a long and strong batting line up... performance talks boss!!!... just names donot make a team.... unfortunately

my god the whining is phenomenal here. Pollard is better known as faillard, pollturd and what else. He's been a walking wicket for god knows how many seasons. Just because some rcb fans had nightmares last night that starred him in a major role doesn't mean he's just too good a bat at 7.... :facepalm: he's been a passenger and a liability.

All this season we have heavily depended on Gayle and ABDV to bail us out... Others have been almost non-existent barring a performance here and there
Only Indian batsman who was performing well has been dealt poorly by shuffling from top to 7.

my god the whining is phenomenal here. Pollard is better known as faillard' date=' pollturd and what else. He's been a walking wicket for god knows how many seasons. Just because some rcb fans had nightmares last night that starred him in a major role doesn't mean he's just too good a bat at 7.... :facepalm: he's been a passenger and a liability.[/quote'] OK OK Vinay Kumar is a better bat than Pollard.. Happy? Why are MI fans whining in RCB thread I dont know :idunno: