The Official Rajasthan Royals fans club.

Sir john

Congrats Rajasthan. Looking like the complete balanced team. Rahane 3rd 50 in a row and he is really starting to churn out the runs. Samson, is going to be a very promising player for India as well. Good brain and an ability to back it up. Fantastic watching the Rahane-Samson partnership. My MOM (man of the match) will be Watson for his batting and bowling efforts. but rahane would be a good shout as well.

I would say with this win Royals have one foot in the knockouts Another win and it will be confirmed. Its good they won today cause its not going to be easy having CSK at home and Mumbai, Sunrisers away. I think 18 might be enough with a good run rate

i think you need to concentrate on CSK at home. Prepare a heavily seaming pitch and include Sree and Tait. RR need one more win to confirm a spot.
prepare seaming pitch but include Shukla n Edwards.Sree n Tait have been poor

:hysterical: Who will trash us on a seaming wicket? Sreesanth? Trivedi? or Binny? :laugh:
Faulkner for one. They do have better seamers than CSK. who do you guys have? Mohit sharma? Laughlin ? a washed up bowler in Nannes? Holder? Morris?

Wonderful performance. 9 wins should secure them a spot in the semis. Thoroughly well deserved. The achievement despite giving chances to so many unproven players - Yagnik, Samson, Shukla,Chandila, Tambe, will add Binny in that category as well :hatsoff:

Holder, Morris, Nannes -T20 bowlers, pitch wouldn't matter to them a lot. The only bowler than might cause some trouble is Mohit. Faulkner, Watson > CSK quicks. @Siddy- Did you watch Binny bowl on this wickets? Shreeshanth doesn't need a 2nd introduction on a good green wicket.

It is going to be about CSK batting/fielding vs RR bowling unless Watto has other ideas. He can singlehandedly take the game away from CSK.
not on a seaming pitch. They prepare a green wicket as they did v KKR then the likes of Mooli and Raina are going to be walking wickets. Ashwin might as well prepare his batting cause Dhoni will hide again. The only hope is Hussey and Badri. Compare that to Rahane and Dravid right at the top of the innings who have the defence to cope with the pitch. Followed by a Watson. CSK will be at advantage on a flat and slow wicket. RR just dont have any quality spinners. CSK have them in the form of Jaddu and Ashwin. A lot depends on what sort of pitch turns up. While Srini was impotent to out power Ambani, i am sure that he will do everything in his power to ensure the pitches are nice and flat in Rajasthan a smaller team. In that sense Mumbai has all bases covered in its bowling. Ojha+Bhajji >>>> Ashwin +Jaddu with the ball this season.