The Lion's Den "The KINGS XI PUNJAB thread"

Sir john

Very proud of yourselves arnt you. I hope you are must admit it was a clever plan to plant these Mahrastrans in our team (Valthaty & Nayar) Traitors, fixers, cheaters. The only Punjabi player Mandeep did a great job. Also congrats to Non-Pune Warriors, the Australians and other Indians did a great job. It would be nice to see Pune play a player from Pune though ... o sorry forgot they don't have one :hysterical:
^^Dude, these are all pro teams, not local gulley league. :hahaha: Yes, it is nice to some local bwoys and I am actually happy we have some chennai'ites like Badri, Vijay and Ashwin playing for us, but I mean name of the game is to win first. :winky:

Tu bada khush ho raha hai sale :finger: We just lost by 30 runs, not a disgraceful defeat. Hota hai, at the start of the tournament. Now we will take out all our frustration on your team in our next 2 matches
I think Pussy logo ka frustration till touch the roof now. Any predictions about the next match? :winky:

The penultimate over while fielding cost KXIP and shifted the momentum back towards Pune. 27 runs came off that over. I think Gilly made the wrong sending a spinner to bowl the last 4 bowls...Plus it wasn't clever bowling by Bipul in that over. Should've really restricted Pune to below 150 today. Slow start while chasing plus losing both the openers was going to be a difficult recovery. Hussey is being wasted and hasn't done anything of note. He should bat up the order really. Good cameo by Chawla and Bipul in the end to reach a respectable score at the end. Who knows the run rate may come into effect in the latter stages of the tournament. Nayar is no more playing the way he did while playing for Mumbai in the first couple of seasons... The team really feels the pressure while chasing...perhaps try batting first. @CS1985, we have three locals playing : Mandeep, Bipul Sharma, and Harmeet Singh. Bipul had an off day with the ball tonite...he shouldn't be bowling the penultimate over anyways. Three is a very good number for local players. Pune has 0 Marathis playing in their team. :kxip:

Very proud of yourselves arnt you. I hope you are must admit it was a clever plan to plant these Mahrastrans in our team (Valthaty & Nayar) Traitors, fixers, cheaters. The only Punjabi player Mandeep did a great job. Also congrats to Non-Pune Warriors, the Australians and other Indians did a great job. It would be nice to see Pune play a player from Pune though ... o sorry forgot they don't have one :hysterical:
Not to mention that Maharashtrian Rahane also single handedly destroyed your team :mad: Anyways,where will you live now.Ghar tou bik gayaa..:((:((

We need to kick out all non-Punjabis, these other Indians cant even hold a bat. They must be from Pune, while they steal our best player (Yuvi) Kanspiricy I tell you Edit: I forgot Rahul Sharma aswell
Dude in that case you should be sucker punching the KXIP management for not picking the punjabi players

Very proud of yourselves arnt you. I hope you are must admit it was a clever plan to plant these Mahrastrans in our team (Valthaty & Nayar) Traitors, fixers, cheaters. The only Punjabi player Mandeep did a great job. Also congrats to Non-Pune Warriors, the Australians and other Indians did a great job. It would be nice to see Pune play a player from Pune though
Valthaty and Nayar aren't Mahrashtrians...they hail from Telugu/Kerala backgrounds though they might be brought up in Mumbai which is sort of a cosmopolitan city kinda like Delhi. They would classify as Mumbaikars . Kinda like not everyone from Delhi is a Punjabi. Punjab has 3 Punjabi players: Mandeep, Bipul, Harmeet :dance:

Valthaty and Nayar aren't Mahrashtrians...they hail from Telugu/Kerala backgrounds though they might be brought up in Mumbai which is sort of a cosmopolitan city kinda like Delhi. They would classify as Mumbaikars though Not everyone from Delhi is a Punjabi. Punjab has 3 Punjabi players: Mandeep, Bipul, Harmeet :dance:
Dont confuse region with ethnicity..They are Maharashtrians because they lived all along in Mumbai..They arent Marathi though...