The Lion's Den "The KINGS XI PUNJAB thread"

Sir john

Congrats Punjab for getting a good mascot finally, thereby increasing your chances :hatsoff: Funny to see the self-proclaimed dictator becoming phusssss in a matter of seconds :hehe:
Please don't come to our thread to troll Regards, India-KXIP fan, vice mascot of Kings XI Punjab

QXIP mascot preparing to accept this huge responsibility :giggle: Funny-Cat-Pictures-cats-935656_500_375.jpg
:finger: Well it is pretty cut throat, we are not like your average cricket team. Not like last years wooden spooners for example who kept their mascot cause he has good "thread maintenance" :cantstop:. Anyway best of luck to Lord, lets see how he performs, hope he has a + W/L ratio while in charge :two_thumbs_up:

ehi rakhaange bai puraana thread aa. match vale hor thread khol lwawanga je tussi aakho
je nawan kholange taan tuhanu OP badalan ch control milju ga par eh vi theek aa... ah jehrian dujiya teaman diya makhiyan ethe aake post kari jandiyan ne ehna nu bhajao etho :laugh:

tu sab toh vaddi makkhi hai.ud ja etho ae48fd96-d27d-4a90-ba4c-1dbcb17aad3b
:hysterical::hysterical: i thot sabby was in our team :beee: Lord, yaar make new thread for 2013 season and update with player info and close this thread B->

:hysterical::hysterical: i thot sabby was in our team :beee: Lord, yaar make new thread for 2013 season and update with player info and close this thread B->
OK,will do tomorrow:hatsoff: you can pm me if you want to open a match thread:icflove: P.S. sabby is a traitor:beee: