The Lion's Den "The KINGS XI PUNJAB thread"

Sir john

haha were you under a rock or something? There are no cricketers from Pune, the teams best players are Rahul Sharma and Yuvi, it's now renamed Punjab B. Our team has too many chity Mahrastrans who lost the game for us... As I maintained before they must be from Pune. Where else can you find such poor quality...
You should really stop this Punjabi vs Maharashtrian vs Gujju vs South Indian stuff. IPL forum is not the place for all this. We're all Indians. You can take your regional biases to Cricket Talk, thats the place for all such loose talk. This is the place for serious cricket discussions. You'd be surprised to know that most MI fans ( at least on ICF) aren't Maharashtrains. They're Gujjus, Muslims, Oriya and our current Mascot is from Dandakaranya etc. Same with CSK fans- you've people from Ireland, Noidans, Eskimos and surma Bhopalis rooting for the team. Lets use the IPL to celebrate this diversity instead of insulting each other over ethnicity. :two_thumbs_up:

You should really stop this Punjabi vs Maharashtrian vs Gujju vs South Indian stuff. IPL forum is not the place for all this. We're all Indians. You can take your regional biases to Cricket Talk, thats the place for all such loose talk. This is the place for serious cricket discussions. You'd be surprised to know that most MI fans ( at least on ICF) aren't Maharashtrains. They're Gujjus, Muslims, Oriya and our current Mascot is from Dandakaranya etc. Same with CSK fans- you've people from Ireland, Noidans, Eskimos and surma Bhopalis rooting for the team. Lets use the IPL to celebrate this diversity instead of insulting each other over ethnicity. :two_thumbs_up:
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind judging by your extensive cricketing knowledge gained in the kitchen your opinion is very important to me :giggle: On a serious note Im not biased or anything in IRL, don't judge anyone on anything etc. Just these forums lol

Well said...chill out guys..it's just a INDIAN sprot and we all are INDIAN
Sorry paaji..it wont work like that way in a franchise game.. when comes to international scene we all are one here each to their own we need these kind of banters to get rivalry...i am talking about healthy one not some goonda type

BTW Anmol... We are heavily relying on your thread to come up trumps against Maratha Warrior....
They are piss poor away and have no chance in the den, I will leave ICF if these chimps who call themselves warriors win tommorow. I'll make a thread might be a bit close to the start though if I don't get time earlier. Will enjoy laughing at pretend warriors after game

They are piss poor away and have no chance in the den' date=' [b']I will leave ICF if these chimps who call themselves warriors win tommorow. I'll make a thread might be a bit close to the start though if I don't get time earlier. Will enjoy laughing at pretend warriors after game
whats the other ID :phehehe: