India vs England 2012

India vs England 2012  

1. 1.

• Yes, I feel excess money in Indian cricket system may have spoilt things
    • No, I think money has no influence on our Test side problems

It seems like the 2nd test. India all out around 300. Day 2 and 3 not much help for the bowlers and England pile up a huge score having a lead of around 200. Day 4 starts assisting the bowlers and India getting all out for around 200 and losing the match by an innings or by 10 wickets :sad: I would love to see something different :pray:

It seems like the 2nd test. India all out around 300. Day 2 and 3 not much help for the bowlers and England pile up a huge score having a lead of around 200. Day 4 starts assisting the bowlers and India getting all out for around 200 and losing the match by an innings or by 10 wickets :sad: I would love to see something different :pray:
Only thing is there was a lot of assistance for bowlers in that Mumbai test. They just bowled poorly.

We aren't. Zak is not in his prime, he wont be able to use the reverse swing like Anderson. Spinners have been out of sorts and English batsman have acclimatized well by now. We'll crawl to 320-330 unless a collapse happens. Eng will score easily 450+ on this surface which will be batting paradise on day 2-3 (it was today as well but for our poor shot selections). Only Sachin and Ashwins wicket were genuine good deliveries, rest were poor shot selections from batsman.

And they say he should retire!! Kohli UV GG should call it a day b4 Sachin' date=' pick your best team for each match and that includes ST till he reaches 50![/quote'] If it wasn't for Tendulkar we would be in major trouble now! SRT can easily play in this team at least until mid 40's and should do. GG ran out of Sehwag, UV was lbw early and definitely not a no6. Kohli-hmm apparently he was ready to take Tendulkar's no4 spot as he was the next Tendulkar :cantstop: Tendulkar batted like old, boundaries were flowing regularly and he kept finding the gaps.
Because he didn't sa "Sachin will get a 50"' date=' he said "Sachin will get 100"[/quote'] I also said it doesn't matter if he doesn't get a 100 as long as he plays well :hatsoff: Definitely not a jinx. First substantial score for ages. This will kickstart his career again. Now we will see more of this. He needs to play ODI's again and stop skipping them. He is on 49 ODI tons.
If it wasn't for Tendulkar we would be in major trouble now! SRT can easily play in this team at least until mid 40's and should do. GG ran out of Sehwag, UV was lbw early and definitely not a no6. Kohli-hmm apparently he was ready to take Tendulkar's no4 spot as he was the next Tendulkar :cantstop: Tendulkar batted like old, boundaries were flowing regularly and he kept finding the gaps.
:headshake: