India vs England 2012

India vs England 2012  

1. 1.

• Yes, I feel excess money in Indian cricket system may have spoilt things
    • No, I think money has no influence on our Test side problems

That's it - I think MS Dhoni is done.
ok lets have a look at team openers cannot play swing and now spin number 3 is a rookie and has done well number 4 is 40 year old player who has been out of form for some time now and even on hisb est day does not looks now way near in form...i dont know whats he is planning i dont htink he will survive away from home at all number 5 another rookie he has not done well in this series number 6 yuvraj i honestly dont know why he is being rushed back in cricket in general forget test cricket where he has always been crap..his replacement is raina and they just keep failing and replacing each other test match after test match or series by series :cantstop: then the bowlers ..tracks are flat and honestly first pick of bowlers havent been bad but the replacements..bhajjii? ishant? and now dinda! :hysterical: what has bhajji done to get back? or ishant for that matter? :wall: and dinda gets his chance while pankaj singh who in same match where dinda got 1 wicket picked up 9 i think is ignored again after dinda it will be mithun or vinay or praveen kumar :(( this team is messed up and im sure vs australia the gr8 jaddu will also be in team :cantstop: and to think no guy has been dropped or sacked after 8-0 and i can promise u dhoni will continue even after this loss..i cant imagine how u can captain a side with more concentration on pitches...there is so much whining :wall: its same track both teams will play on it just play better then other team! :mad: and he hsould know we did not always got green tracks we got tracks like adeliade and sydney too!

Been saying this for a while ever since they went into the denial mode after the 0-4 and 0-4 drubbing. At least now everyone can see that the problem was not just pace, bounce and swing. Starting from the coach everyone must be held accountable. Otherwise continue with tamasha cricket for 2 months.

in last 2 years only 2 real changes have been made dravid and laxman and they both retired we tried a new guy in pujara and he delivered but inplace of laxman we are still trying losers like raina and yuvraj :wall: yadav comes in as new bowler and impressed all even in australia all the signs say we have young players who can atleast be tried these all gr8 players of team played ranji and got out performed by unknown players :cantstop: why cant we select some spinner hwo performed well in place of bhajji making a come back ? bhaji failed even in ranji no ? same is case with fast bowlers why is ishant in team /? :(( this is a 500 track im not blaming him for not picking wickets here but still what has he done to deserve come back in to side?

I guess lol. Sehwag should be the new captain. The only other option is Kohli but it would be unrealistic to make a young player fighting to cement his place a captain right now.
Sehwag and Gambhir have no right to even think about captaincy. They are as responsible for the test team's failure as Dhoni. What have they done to even justify a place in the side, forget captaincy ?