IPL Curtain Raiser

Magneto

After watching this shyt performance of bollywood actors in the opening ceremony, coz it is going international coz of IPL, now people abroad will make more mockery of cheap bollywood movies and songs. :facepalm: At least, these actors should have kept this thing in mind, that this performance is going international, so it should be perfect. But, our shyt actors :((
After watching the continuous shyt performance of the Indian cricket team from June 2011 to March 2012, now people abroad will make mockery of Indian cricketers. :facepalm: At least, these cricketers should have kept this thing in mind, that their performances are relayed worldwide, and should have been perfect. But, our lazy cricketers :((

that was a horrible opening ceremony and ravi shastri's last words were icing on this stupid cake..."DLF 2012" he missed IPL :hysterical:
:cantstop: He's a good presenter, but he makes the occasional gaffe. He made a comment during the last IPL that " Mens cricket, womens cricket and the IPL needs better umpiring" :D

After watching the continuous shyt performance of the Indian cricket team from June 2011 to March 2012, now people abroad will make mockery of Indian cricketers. :facepalm: At least, these cricketers should have kept this thing in mind, that their performances are relayed worldwide, and should have been perfect. But, our lazy cricketers :((
Though cricketers played badly this year no doubt but this is not the first time, that people abroad are watching our cricketers performing. They have seen the ups and downs of our cricketers for so many decades. our cricket legends are considered international legends :hatsoff: to them. But, last night performance was related to IPL and it was IPL opening ceremony, so people abroad would also be interested in it(not many but surely good nos) and 99% of them would be watching bollywood performance for the first time, and they would all be laughing out loudly and rolling on the floor at our shyt actors. Not only people abroad, even our local Chennai crowd was bored to the max limit last night and you can't deny this fact.

^^^ Katy Perry is a rubbish live performer. I've been to many concerts by celebs from the west and most are awful live. During live shows they can only appeal to their hardcore fan base. A few really good live performers from America are Madonna, Paul McArtney(British), Adele(British), Usher is ok, Jason Mraz is pretty good too. But I guess none of these wld appeal to the Chennai crowd. Wizcraft shld've gone to Las Vegas picked up 5 of the best MJ impersonators and put them on stage. That wld've driven the Chennai crowd crazy. :haha:

^^^ Katy Perry is a rubbish live performer. I've been to many concerts by celebs from the west and most are awful live. During live shows they can only appeal to their hardcore fan base. A few really good live performers from America are Madonna, Paul McArtney(British), Adele(British), Usher is ok, Jason Mraz is pretty good too. But I guess none of these wld appeal to the Chennai crowd. Wizcraft shld've gone to Las Vegas picked up 5 of the best MJ impersonators and put them on stage. That wld've driven the Chennai crowd crazy. :haha:
I think Linkin Park stage performances are the best of the lot. They are not only my favorites but they r superhit in the youth. IPL can invite Linkin park and can definitely afford them. Linkin Park would be 1000 times better than our shyt bollywood performers. Plus Linkin Park in the opening ceremony will set the tournament on fire from the start only.

I think Linkin Park stage performances are the best of the lot. They are not only my favorites but they r superhit in the youth. IPL can invite Linkin park and can definitely afford them. Linkin Park would be 1000 times better than our shyt bollywood performers. Plus Linkin Park in the opening ceremony will set the tournament on fire from the start only.
Actually ur right. I mean last yr they had FloRida rit? If they can have him means they dnt care so much bout the genre. I think LP wld be awesome.