I cant take my eyes off it...

Ram

I know there is already a thread on RP Singh....Still.... I simply cant take my eyes off the two balls he bowled to KP and Prior ! What a pair of beauties ! I have seen those dismissals atleast 10 times , yet i want to watch it again ! :thumbs_up:

I always thought he was decent. But never seen him swing the bal like that. Some of the best balls I have ever seen. Where did he learn this? Where did ZK learn to bend it that much? Never seen him do this! Does Prasad have to take some of the credit?
I must confess that six months ago I wanted RP well away from the team not least because of his apppauling contribution time and time again. Dravid et al have persisted with him and it's paid off. The delivery to prior was an absolute gem and one which led to an immediate acknowledgement by the batsman. Let's hope that he can continue to generate similar swing left arm around the wicket at the Oval.

Surely they would try atleast. Widebottom would be asked to bowl around the wickets in the nets and try to get it to swing away. And they would surely do an in-depth study of all Indian batsman on this tour , to see if they can come up with some chinks. Ultimately though , all depends on the english batting. It has not fired yet in this series. They are due one.