Mumbai Indians official thread for IPL 2012

DomainK

As i said.. they had such a weirdo Vettori as a captain who singlehandedly screwed his team with most bizzarre bowling changes. Now he is not there anymore. Kohli is not better either. But he did okay in this match.
we have franklin to do that:dance:

Just wait for 4 more matches and see where MI dickheads stand in the points table...
people don't understand when we say we have tough matches to come & MI can loose 3-4 in trott:(( they think we are jinxing-antijinxing:hitler:

people don't understand when we say we have tough matches to come & MI can loose 3-4 in trott:(( they think we are jinxing-antijinxing:hitler:
i can understand you fully brah... see we have 4 matches 2 against teams above us in table and 2 under table but they have nothing to lose so can attack and attack....

You've batting line of absolute selected morons like this: Chin-chin Chaplin Nohit Chuyudu KKD Pollu
u won 7 matches brah..one more win you are in playoffss...then just 2 matches anything can happen :dontknow:

and What about that Pojha's over ?? Chewtiya feeding full-tosses to gayle.
I see where he was coming from. He was not bowling like a spinner in that over. He was trying to york Gayle . That was his plan. He was spot on for the first 4 balls. Last 2 balls went awry. To add salt to wounds he bowled a noball.

u won 7 matches brah..one more win you are in playoffss...then just 2 matches anything can happen :dontknow:
As VVS mentioned. Most of them are fluke wins...Malinga has saved soggy MI arses many times..this the only team managed by dickheads like Robin Singh & Pollock who've shat in there pants and not given chance to young Indian fast bowlers sitting on the sidelines...

As VVS mentioned. Most of them are fluke wins...Malinga has saved soggy MI arses many times..this the only team managed by dickheads like Robin Singh & Pollock who've shat in there pants and not given chance to young Indian fast bowlers sitting on the sidelines...
where did i say it not fluke wins...so when u fluked 4/5 what big deal in fluking one more :dontknow:

where did i say it not fluke wins...so when u fluked 4/5 what big deal in fluking one more :dontknow:
Not possible anymore against good teams. Look how they played Malinga yesterday. That's the blueprint of kicking some stinky Bambi **** in remaining matches.. To be honest, MI don't deserve to qualify with not a single player in the top 10 run grossers.

At the end of the day that should have been the primary objective win or lose. If your franchise could not help develop even a single cricketer shame on them. I sincerely respect Royals on that count. They scout for talent.