Satyamev Jayate - Aamir Khan's first TV show

ViruRulez

In today's episode' date=' there was a very emotional moment, the story of Rizwan. But to be frank hearing a story of how his child was murdered from a mother is a kind of emotional overdose and the case is still pending in court. I hope this story would not change the judgement and law should take its own course.[/quote'] thats what I find odd too.every episode they talk about sub judice cases n it definitely affects the cases.I think court should take some action to stop it

The last one was the best episode so far, talking about honor killing. I thought medicine one was not that good. I mean the real issue is malpractices by doctor, talking about commissions etc did not make sense. I mean doesn't Aamir advertise himself?? He gets millions from Coke...LOL so seemed like hypocrisy to me.

In today's episode' date=' there was a very emotional moment, the story of Rizwan. But to be frank hearing a story of how his child was murdered from a mother is a kind of emotional overdose and the case is still pending in court. I hope this story would not change the judgement and law should take its own course.[/quote'] Indian courts dont work on a jury system like US. So why should they affect cases by a large degree?

Wonderful program by Aamir Khan and his team. But one should also look at who else is circle-jerking watching this program. You guessed it... the Paki- maha-liberals. (Eg: Beena Sarwar) According to Paki-liberal's view this program once again proves that Hinduism is religion of greed, misogyny,female infanticide,ritualism, bigotry, casteism, Dalit Oppression, dowry deaths as opposed to their superior beliefs which shower milk and honey all over the world like in Pakistan. Today I had the previlage of knowing an alternate name for hinduism from a uber-Paki American enlightened liberal..."Macaca-ism".... since we worship bandars and langoors.
who cares what they think.

Amir Khan - I have not insulted the medical profession

"I have not insulted the medical profession at all. I have the highest regard for the medical profession. In fact what is insulting to the medical profession is those doctors who are indulging in unethical practices. They have insulted the medical profession, not me," he said.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/et-cetera/lack-of-brickbats-would-have-surprised-me-aamir-khan/articleshow/13905871.cms

The episode on disabilities was excellent. We need to make places as accessible as possible for those with disabilities. Regarding the lady who spit on the 4 yr old child cause of the skin condition of the child, I can only say wow! Never even imagined that such lowly souls exist in this world, but apparently they do.

The episode on disabilities was excellent. We need to make places as accessible as possible for those with disabilities. Regarding the lady who spit on the 4 yr old child cause of the skin condition of the child, I can only say wow! Never even imagined that such lowly souls exist in this world, but apparently they do.
They do exist and they are all over the place. Honestly speaking, humans are one of the worst creatures in the universe and the ratio of humans with inhumane qualities is quite high. It is assumed that humans have the most advanced brains compared to other animals. But sadly, humans are those creatures whose actions are mostly far lower than that of other animals. Humans should abide logic being a so called superior creature. But I find animals using and acting a lot more logically than many humans at times.

That was very horrible. Disgusting people.

thats what I find odd too.every episode they talk about sub judice cases n it definitely affects the cases.I think court should take some action to stop it
The court wont intervene as long as the facts in discussion are already made public. It's not anymore than a news channel covering the case. If Indian justice system was jury based, the courts would have been very critical of such a program, but since it is not, the courts would not be bothered.

Like they said on the show, there are many who believe that people with disabilities or bad diseases are sinners in punishment. It was impressive how the small 4 years old interpreted it.

481348_4078584162004_1525045703_n.jpg
this is stupid. The guy posting this image has all the time in the world to attack Amir for taking money, but was he himself aware of the fact before the serial? What did he do for the dying child? IMO amir taking 5 lakhs a minute for this>>>>>>some @sshole sitting on his cop and making snide remarks. Money or not, Amir is the one getting the attention to the child's plight while this guy is busy passing snide remarks at people who do work. Let him spread awareness for free then instead of making cartoons on the net

this is stupid. The guy posting this image has all the time in the world to attack Amir for taking money, but was he himself aware of the fact before the serial? What did he do for the dying child? IMO amir taking 5 lakhs a minute for this>>>>>>some @sshole sitting on his cop and making snide remarks. Money or not, Amir is the one getting the attention to the child's plight while this guy is busy passing snide remarks at people who do work. Let him spread awareness for free then instead of making cartoons on the net
But Aamir has not shown anything which we already don't know, not this is the first show which is talking about these things, but because here is Aamir hosting it, it has got so much attention. Everyone talks about how Aamir is changing the face of of the TV and doing good service for society, but how many responsible people are actually concerned, talk about, and take appropriate steps to eradicating such malpractices exist in our society. Even social media has been full of Aamir, not the issues which are talked about.

Like they said on the show' date= there are many who believe that people with disabilities or bad diseases are sinners in punishment. It was impressive how the small 4 years old interpreted it.
Dude, one can believe in whatever BS they want in terms of Karma, etc, but none of that even comes remotely to being the reason to spit on a child's face. That's some twisted person.

But Aamir has not shown anything which we already don't know, not this is the first show which is talking about these things, but because here is Aamir hosting it, it has got so much attention. Everyone talks about how Aamir is changing the face of of the TV and doing good service for society, but how many responsible people are actually concerned, talk about, and take appropriate steps to eradicating such malpractices exist in our society. Even social media has been full of Aamir, not the issues which are talked about.
There are people whom I know who do not care to hoots for such things, people who see things like crime patrol and ignore it. But because its Amir and the professional and touching way the show is being telecasted, many people are actually getting actively engaged in these things. One of the people I know agreed to get his girl marry the person she loved, for example, after seeing the show. I have also heard these charitable insutution being shown are getting huge donations after the show

^ To corroborate MTC's point The Satyamev effect: Aamir offers "win-win" solution for medical issues http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?ID=ENTEN20120207096&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=bollywood&nid=234114

Mr Khan was invited by the parliamentary committee to provide inputs after an episode of his TV show Satyamev Jayate discussed issues like doctors taking monetary cuts and other unethical medical practices. The episode prompted an umbrella body of doctors' associations to ask him for an apology. He later refused to apologise to the doctors, and said he was willing to face any legal action taken by them.
Call what may - Aamir sticks up to what he's thought about.