Zelig : IPL performance watch

Roshanrocks

I'm getting confused between Zelig, DDD & Ponka.. I think they're alter-egos of only one person.. :wall: Welcome back DDDD..What happens to your 'Diga' username then?
I make my self clear here.. I never used 2 or more IDs at same time..never over lapped either..Ponka and Zelig not mine..i dont know who is diga I have posted by 4 user names (one of them is Dinga not diga)..and created 6/7 more only for Chat never used them to post and they never lived more than a day.. I beleive its cheap to run 2 IDs simultaniously...personal opinion

I'm getting confused between Zelig, DDD & Ponka.. I think they're alter-egos of only one person.. :wall: Welcome back DDDD..What happens to your 'Diga' username then?
Zelig and DDDD cant be same , zelig posted few posts in tamil :angelic: but ponka and zelig can be alter-egos of the same person

STORY SO FAR * Zelig starts his IPL 5 career as Mascot of Chennai, opens match thread with a lot of fan fare.... Chennai lose the game against MI and Zelig jumps ship and floats to Pune where he is "purchased" by TDG for 1 Billion$. * Pune win against MI, and then beat Punjab to restore some of Zelig's panauti reputation. Meanwhile released from the shackles of the Zelig, Jadeja roars into form and singlehandedly takes CSK to a win against Deccan, but CSK lose the next game to DD * Pune lose to Punjab and CSK shock RCB. Worries about his delicate reputation, Zelig decides to jump ship again and swims back the the CSK camp for the next game against Pune. * Pune immediately shock CSK and Zelig's panauti reputation takes an even bigger hit

^ Nice try..except that the Zelig was forced outta the CSK camp and I still support PWI :beee: Just to put things into perspective - I'm someone who believes in gettin' behind one team but PWI were undone at the auction, hence my support for 'em :orderorder:

^ Nice try..except that the Zelig was forced outta the CSK camp and I still support PWI :beee: Just to put things into perspective - I'm someone who believes in gettin' behind one team but PWI were undone at the auction, hence my support for 'em :orderorder:
:regular_smile: Ur like the sachin tendulkar of ICF, ur name in a thread gathers maximum eye balls :--D DDDD is trying hard to reach ur level, but isnt making much headway at the moment.