Regarding IPL Match Thread Creation | Saurav01 wins the IPL final thread - gives it to gaurav92

Malcolm Merlyn

simple thing mishra awarded me tommarow games u want to open that match thread by hook or by crook why u intrested in 20 may :rr: vs :mi: match thread?
Mishra took away your rights to open the thread and awarded to me.As Mascot he is allowed to do so.Stop whining. Also you didnot fulfill your duties as mascot of RR and trolled away and ICF administration unanimously asked to take away your rights.
Some mod please lay down the rules for thread creation. It CANNOT happen arbitrarily. Make a logical rule and people will automatically follow. I don't see how you can open a match thread since Kolkata is not hosting any playoffs.
Because i am KKR supporter and i can open match threads and will open it.This is called Powaaaaar Abooooozzzzeeee:finger:

Mishra took away your rights to open the thread and awarded to me.As Mascot he is allowed to do so.Stop whining. Also you didnot fulfill your duties as mascot of RR and trolled away and ICF administration unanimously asked to take away your rights. Because i am KKR supporter and i can open match threads and will open it.This is called Powaaaaar Abooooozzzzeeee:finger:
:headshake: Can you please escalate the call? :hitler: :hitler:

Guys as for as i know about May 20 matches...if Beetlejee doesnt open RR thread automatically ill open that thread... Is there any last moment chnges from this arrangement :idunno:
Beetle ji will not open the match thread. She has allready confirmed that... Sir Jaan will open the thread

Beetle ji will not open the match thread. She has allready confirmed that... Sir Jaan will open the thread
She is confirmed in of the threads she will open if busy she will leave it to me... mishjee aap apka kaam sambal lijiye..humara kaam hum karenge :icflove: