IPL Match prediction game

ganeshran

Results for RR @ DD Correct Predictions Winner........DD M o M.........V Sehwag Batsman......A Rahane Most 6's......V Sehwag/Y Nagar Bowler........P Singh K K C..........A Agarkar Results velu.......................3 jibranpatel15...........1 laaloo....................1 kidnextdoor.............2 J P K......................1 Zelig......................1 Roshanrocks............3 bangladeshifan.........2 Swing_n_Speed.......1 Needforspeed..........1 King Khan...............1 sidhoni...................* (THANKS FOR NOT OPENING DC BETTING THREAD!) tothepoint..............3 zakk......................1 Texy (sorry after 3:30) Winner: velu, tothepoint, Roshanrocks 16.6 million each Everyone please check and verify, thank you
This is the limit. I am not the only mod, there are about 10 betting mods. And I have got 3 predictions right, Winner, MoM, Most sixes - so I shud be the joint winner.

i found something in the FAQ that might be useful so some people, that are worred about people coping their predictions You may wish to add a countdown timer in Match Threads. Usage: The countdown will count down till it reaches the date then it will show the Finish Message text in the option after the date. Notes: The date has to be in GMT and you MUST add GMT at the end of the date The date is in the format of m/d/yyyy h:mm AM. m is for month. d is for day. y is for Year with 4 digits like 2008 not 08. h is for the hour. The last m is for minute and needs to be 2 digits. The AM can be AM or PM.
common man dont take things too serioulsy