Lets laugh at Royal challengers

bulbul

CSK' date=' RCB minnows. Your definition of minnows must be different from others. :winky:[/quote'] this year rcb has been too poor they have been dependent on gayle from last year now he has got himself injured they missed his bowling today aginst morkel they look like a minnow team without gayle

Definitely it was not a case of minnow bashing. RCB strong team.. they were favorites until 18th over. Poor captaincy cost the game.
Err, if Vettori hadnt bowled his primeir bowlers before, they wouldnt have been favorites until 18th over. Hinsdsight and all that

Bowling Kohli was a bad move in hindsight, but the other choice was Raju Bhatkal or Vinnie Koomar. Bhatkal had gone for 35 in 2 overs and Vettori wanted to save Vinnie for the last over thinking that Kohli wont go for more than 15-20 runs and legend can defend the remaining. Bhatkal may have very easily given the same number of runs and people would be criticising Vettori for bowling him despite his 17.5 economy rate

this year rcb has been too poor they have been dependent on gayle from last year now he has got himself injured they missed his bowling today aginst morkel they look like a minnow team without gayle
The only match gayle dint play for RCB was the one that they won.

Err' date=' if Vettori hadnt bowled his primeir bowlers before, they wouldnt have been favorites until 18th over. Hinsdsight and all that[/quote'] ++ Even though Kohli is not a regular, I don't think he has ever been hit for 28 in an over. ( previous over he gave 8 or so I guess).

haha WTF if CSK is Minnow' date=' what abt you[b'] chickens???? Dont Cry here! :finger: booz up with ur Queenfisher and go on streets puking! 305639_386589011375719_178126018888687_1253342_204723393_n.jpg
rcb lost to kkr as well rcb at the moment are minnows don`t boast too much after winning aginst minnows

dude u said CSK are minnows like dc' date=' kxi... rcb is not a minnow certainly... who are they??[/quote'] i did not say csk is minnow i said csk has been beating minnow team or weak team this season imo rcb is minnow this season