Saurabh Tiwary is the worst ever buy in IPL

master22

Problem with Tiwari is everyone started comparing him to Shri Mahendra Singh Dhoni Jee just coz both had similar hairstyle that time. Too much pressure on poor chap to fill shoes of one of game's greatest player on planet.
But now everyone started to compare Shri Shri Shir Mahendra Singh Dhoni jeeeeee with Tiwari what to do :hmmm:

Man, he is such a waste of a player for RCB. I'm amazed that he's getting so many chances to play for RCB. He could be one of the main reasons (among others like trundling bowling attack which has given so many runs in every match they've played and ofcourse a clueless captain)...

Saurabh Tiwary is a good slogger and he did well for MI in the third season along with Ambati Rayudu. He can play a breezy 40 off 20 balls on Indian pitches and I think he will score runs somewhere down the line in this tournament and a team needs batsmen like him in T20s.
What did I tell you ? :two_thumbs_up:

Saurabh Tiwary is an extremely under-rated hitter. If he had gotten at least half the opportunities that the pernennial back-ups like Rohit, Uthappa and Dinesh Karthik had gotten, he would win more matches than all the 3 put together. And lets remind ourselves one thing - the last time he played for India in ODIs, Yusuf and he put on an incredible 5th wicket p'ship to chase down 315 against New Zealand. Inexplicably, he has not played for India since then. anybody who has doubts over the skill and tenacity of Saurabh should watch that one over when MI played against the team Dale Steyn was representing, during the 2010 Champions trophy. It was lively pitch in Durban (or Jo'burg maybe) and Steyn was bowling a brisk 90 mph and Tiwary manhandled him like I have never seen before. His style may look ungainly, but he has the mental toughness of a veteran player and needs to be persisted with.