I iz a daddy (A princess is born)!!!!

Roshanrocks

Having a baby is the most wonderful thing that will ever happen to you.There is nothing more precious than that bundle of joy. And the good news is that you are a guy.You will get to have fun making the baby(I hope she does too:--D)....most likely won't put on weight (unless you decide to show extra solidarity with wife)and look like a cow ....and the biggest advantage....you will get a baby without having to bear with any pain.Men have also not been known to suffer from postpartum depression .Have fun....and be nice to the woman who makes a baby for you from her bones and blood and a bit of you.Good luck!
:cantstop: I understand all this beetleji.. motherhood is the ultimate sacrifice, and as a man I've always been intrigued and really fascinated by the ability of females to do this... all that is great.. but the sheer thought of having to take responsibility is just weighing me down here... Never thought this will happen - but it's happening and I've a ****ing clue as to how to deal with this :((

You are right on the dot... I am no virgin... (hehe.. figuratively at least).. have had my share of relationships in the past... but that were all when the hormones raged hard within... but now.. I find myself in a situation where I'm forced into a relationship... Make no mistake... there is hardly a fault I can find in the girl.. pious.. conservative.. same background as mine... educated.. just at a loss to really take this plunge... and it's kind of wierd with your parents acting as cheerleaders.. :|
It's not so bad ......as long as you like her and very importantly both are attracted to each other. Be loving and understanding.Don't expect her to make all the compromises as is expected in an arranged marriage. Stand by her.....specially in the begining as she will be in a new surrounding.Even if your parents are the most loving parents in the world...always remember that they are not her parents and all the bullshit about treating saas bahu as daughter and mother doesn't work .It takes time for this relationship to develop.Help her and your parents in giving each other this time. Always take her side atleast when it comes to the the extended family.You will be her hero forever. Never become a henpecked doormat...no real woman likes that kind of a man....they may want one but I doubt they like one;)

:cantstop: I understand all this beetleji.. motherhood is the ultimate sacrifice, and as a man I've always been intrigued and really fascinated by the ability of females to do this... all that is great.. but the sheer thought of having to take responsibility is just weighing me down here... Never thought this will happen - but it's happening and I've a ****ing clue as to how to deal with this :((
Don't beat yourself just because you can't physically have a baby.....believe me fatherhood is as beautiful as the so called motherhood and I have no doubt if men could have babies...a lot of them would opt for having them.So what if you haven't been given the option....you have a life time with them to make up for it.

You are right on the dot... I am no virgin... (hehe.. figuratively at least).. have had my share of relationships in the past... but that were all when the hormones raged hard within... but now.. I find myself in a situation where I'm forced into a relationship... Make no mistake... there is hardly a fault I can find in the girl.. pious.. conservative.. same background as mine... educated.. just at a loss to really take this plunge... and it's kind of wierd with your parents acting as cheerleaders.. :|
No worriez then...she will take care of you :two_thumbs_up: If she is talkative, she will fit right in her new surroundings, else she could do well with some love/care from you in the first few months. Zelig's best wiches! - Love Guru :om:
always remember that they are not her parents and all the bullshit about treating saas bahu as daughter and mother doesn't work .
Someone had treated the newly-wed bettleji badly :sherlock: :vroam:

Don't beat yourself just because you can't physically have a baby.....believe me fatherhood is as beautiful as the so called motherhood and I have no doubt if men could have babies...a lot of them would opt for having them.So what if you haven't been given the option....you have a life time with them to make up for it.
I'd like to see Ramu kakiji preggy :embarassed: :icflove:

No worriez then...she will take care of you :two_thumbs_up: If she is talkative, she will fit right in her new surroundings, else she could do well with some love/care from you in the first few months. Zelig's best wiches! - Love Guru :om: Someone had treated the newly-wed bettleji badly :sherlock: :vroam:
:) :) thx zelungi

:) :) thx zelungi
yaw :popcorn:
Not really....nothing unusual.Saw my mom suffer so took steps to never let that happen to me.
:two_thumbs_up: Happens in most of the living units esp. in those who live together as one big family. Even my mom/grandma(RIP) used to exchange words at times in front of us kids. And if my mom wants to vent out her anger, she has got lil Zelig :bumsmack: :mama:

yaw :popcorn: :two_thumbs_up: Happens in most of the living units esp. in those who live together as one big family. Even my mom/grandma(RIP) used to exchange words at times in front of us kids. And if my mom wants to vent out her anger, she has got lil Zelig :bumsmack: :mama:
awww:grouphug:

yaw :popcorn: :two_thumbs_up: Happens in most of the living units esp. in those who live together as one big family. Even my mom/grandma(RIP) used to exchange words at times in front of us kids. And if my mom wants to vent out her anger, she has got lil Zelig :bumsmack: :mama:
child abuse:ohmy: