The Official Dilli Daredevils Thread

Sid

Imo, DD is no different from RCB. They have a heavy top batting and if their batsman gets into some form, there is no stopping them. Actually, I rate the trio of Sehwag, Warner, Jayawardne (Pieterson) higher than RCB in terms of individual achievements. But it's their form or the lack of form for DD which is the concern.

Imo, DD is no different from RCB. They have a heavy top batting and if their batsman gets into some form, there is no stopping them. Actually, I rate the trio of Sehwag, Warner, Jayawardne (Pieterson) higher than RCB in terms of individual achievements. But it's their form or the lack of form for DD which is the concern.
Kohli, ABDV, Gayle >>> Mahela, Viru, Warner any day in T20.

Kohli' date=' ABDV, Gayle >>> Mahela, Viru, Warner any day in T20.[/quote'] As I said it really depends on the time frame. Currently of course, you are right. But at the start of the year, the opposite would have been true. Kohli has generally failed in IPL whereas all 3 DD players have been great. And you can always include Pieterson in the list. Anyways, DD perhaps once had the best batting in IPL, they had Gambhir, Sehwag, Warner, AVB, Kartick, Dilshan, Dhawan. And yet they only retained 1 player. They have themselves to blame as well.