9/11 Inside Job or Not POLL

Zooter

9/11 Inside Job or Not POLL  

1. 1.

• Yes, U.S. had a hand in it
    • No, completely the work of Arab terrorists
    • I don't know

What did the topic start with and where is it heading? Cut out the religious comments guys. As stated previously this is not a place to discuss merits and demerits of a religion. Already couple of posts have been reported for abuse and I hope people don't continue discussing religion here. This is only a request and I'll leave it to the mods to delete posts as appropriate.

What did the topic start with and where is it heading? Cut out the religious comments guys. As stated previously this is not a place to discuss merits and demerits of a religion. Already couple of posts have been reported for abuse and I hope people don't continue discussing religion here. This is only a request and I'll leave it to the mods to delete posts as appropriate.
Agree ravi. If you guys remember, we had enforced a policy whereby no topics on religion where allowed on GD. This topic was originally about something else but now has descended into Islam's vilification. Please resist from criticising religions and religious icons.

" Mohammad (P.B.U.H) was a great man who always wanted peace. " Ya Rly?????He was a war monger.....but then again,so was everyone in that age , in that part of the world. He was also a pedophile...which wasnt normal even at that age.So we can say that he had slightly lesser morals than most ppl that age but for someone who was chosen by "god",shouldn't he be the epitome of kindness and greatness even at this age? Oh wait....i forgot......logic..does not compute here..DANGER WILL ROBINSON!
This was supposed to be a poll on 9/11 being an inside job or not, Zap. We had decided quite a while back that this forum is not the right place to discuss religion. Let's abide to it.

Please.... yaar.. I told you. I dont care about any religion. Whatever you call them but please stop taking the names of saints and masters. And for god sake.... Our great saint (prof.) is at peace. He doesnt need our saying that PBUH. So rather try to bring the same in the followers.. And guys why side Siva Sena. I know they have done lots of good things but wrongs things weigh more even if done once. Coming back to the main topic.....as long as you continue to use your brains you will be misguided all the time. Anyone puts argument and you will believe that. Then there is counter argument and you feel confused. Bhai is there a way to know the truth w/o relying on anyone? I dont think there is anyone on this forum who doesn;t believe that irrespective of 9/11, Al-queda have killed thousands pf people across the world. So our argument is US killed so many people as well. So this United states is as bad as al-queda. A terrorist state, right?? Gosh... I feel sorry for you guys.

Guest dada_rocks
Dear' date=' I didn´t take name of anyone. Read my posts and find out. Till the last breath of mine I didn´t take anybody´s name but when 'Dada-Rocks' started taunting me only then I did. And yes, I didn´t ask you to say PBUH but did it myself. So, why are you saying 'our'??????????? It´s good that you don´t care about religions. But others do and I was just answering them. I didn´t say a single word against you, did I?[/quote'] Kid i can tell when i see an apologist let me give u how my debate wud have gone with u, the moment u pretended ignorance over obvious things I knew I got one sample.. Polemics progression Step1- I don't know what u are talking about then I usually provide reference Step2-but that's hadith not quran ThenI usually point out why hadithis is important Step3- But that's not credible hadith Then i point out the credibility index of the hadith Step4 U are reading it out of context Then i point out context Step5- U are islamophobic Then discussion ends Dear I was neither in mood of this tirade nor this website allows it anymore.. here is :rose::hysterical:

A better Poll would be, 9/11 Inside Job or Not POLL Yes, U.S. had a hand in it (Yes, I am a lunatic or a muslim or both) No, completely the work of Arab terrorists (Booya! I am a sane person ) I don't know (I am totally drunk now)
Hit the nail on the head, Zap (eyeballs rolling upwards with a 'come on guys grow up' look smiley)

Bheem the Indian scientist gives no reason for collapse of the third building apart from that they are working on it. Bottom line is that too much stuff has been brushed under the carpet and the whole event is very fishy. Things that stand out for me- a) Almost instantly US govt produced passports of the terrorists from the site. b) Are some of the listed terrorists not still alive? c) Saudi Arabia where apparently the hijackers came from got away scot free d) Iraq war biggest lie. US clearly knew what it was doing when it attacked Iraq e) Why would you ship tower parts out of US? f) Is the CC footage of Atta and co. that gets shown everywhere not from a connecting flight rather than from the flight that crashed into the towers? g) Pentagon crash video? Big RED flag my friend. I don't have all the facts...neither do you. We cannot say any thing very conclusively. The whole event just does not feel right. I am as opposed to Islamists as you are Bheem but someone on the inside was involved or helped them.

Guest dada_rocks
Bheem the Indian scientist gives no reason for collapse of the third building apart from that they are working on it. Bottom line is that too much stuff has been brushed under the carpet and the whole event is very fishy. Things that stand out for me- a) Almost instantly US govt produced passports of the terrorists from the site. b) Are some of the listed terrorists not still alive? c) Saudi Arabia where apparently the hijackers came from got away scot free d) Iraq war biggest lie. US clearly knew what it was doing when it attacked Iraq e) Why would you ship tower parts out of US? f) Is the CC footage of Atta and co. that gets shown everywhere not from a connecting flight rather than from the flight that crashed into the towers? g) Pentagon crash video? Big RED flag my friend. I don't have all the facts...neither do you. We cannot say any thing very conclusively. The whole event just does not feel right. I am as opposed to Islamists as you are Bheem but someone on the inside was involved or helped them.
there is a video debunking that 9/11 loose change doing rounds on internet.. do a google search.. Trust me this loose change is litany of lies half-truths presumptions juxtaposition-of-unrelated-facts.... when they all combine yes people do get blinded for a while.........

Guest dada_rocks

See once by quirk if there creeps in an order in the early stage of any building collapse from top the subsequent collapse is bound to get more and more ordered .. ..(think about building collapse under its own weight ) .......

See once by quirk if there creeps in an order in the early stage of any building collapse from top the subsequent collapse is bound to get more and more ordered .
Perhaps you should find out what are the statistical odds for those 'quirks' of yours. And then find out how many times its happened in other cases (where a non-planned demolition produced a collapse in that fashion). Then find out what are the odds of that happening in three out of three cases in the same day. Perhaps if you'd paid enough attention in your statistics classes (if you took them- i dunno about you but we had to take a lot of them) you'd know a thing or two about statistical odds and credibility of a story. If you believe that the WTC towers story of the US govt, you shouldn't question next time a guy tells you that he got hit by a meteorite and run over by a car on the same day. :haha: I expect your usual nonsensical 'chal hat dopey' smokescreen because your science isn't strong enough, i am sorry to say.

Guest dada_rocks
Perhaps you should find out what are the statistical odds for those 'quirks' of yours. And then find out how many times its happened in other cases (where a non-planned demolition produced a collapse in that fashion). Then find out what are the odds of that happening in three out of three cases in the same day. Perhaps if you'd paid enough attention in your statistics classes (if you took them- i dunno about you but we had to take a lot of them) you'd know a thing or two about statistical odds and credibility of a story. If you believe that the WTC towers story of the US govt, you shouldn't question next time a guy tells you that he got hit by a meteorite and run over by a car on the same day. :haha: I expect your usual nonsensical 'chal hat dopey' smokescreen because your science isn't strong enough, i am sorry to say.
There is possibilty very significant possibility after all things stanr falling doward once it starts well subsequent order is noting unusuall.. anyway ye illiterate like u won;t understand .. till u find sthg definitive whihc with othert things can also explain logistical secrecy which an event like this demands, tirades assumptions conjectures can wait.. Han main tumhen pahle bhi bata chuka hun apne knowldege to thumpo na hi karo nahin to calculus sanskrit ke baad statistics mein zalil ho jaoge ..

Guest dada_rocks
Bheem the Indian scientist gives no reason for collapse of the third building apart from that they are working on it. Bottom line is that too much stuff has been brushed under the carpet and the whole event is very fishy. Things that stand out for me- a) Almost instantly US govt produced passports of the terrorists from the site. it took many days... b) Are some of the listed terrorists not still alive? Baseless BS c) Saudi Arabia where apparently the hijackers came from got away scot free Well saudis were willing to cooperate,, even pakistan got away because they were willing to cooperate even afghanistan wud have gotten awaya had they cooperated d) Iraq war biggest lie. US clearly knew what it was doing when it attacked Iraq yes it's llie and it has nothign to with 9/11 e) Why would you ship tower parts out of US? why not thrid world countriea are dumping ground for all kind of wate these days f) Is the CC footage of Atta and co. that gets shown everywhere not from a connecting flight rather than from the flight that crashed into the towers? Not sure about this g) Pentagon crash video? Big RED flag my friend. Amam video or still image bahut sare gimmics chalte hain aajkal I don't have all the facts...neither do you. We cannot say any thing very conclusively. The whole event just does not feel right. I am as opposed to Islamists as you are Bheem but someone on the inside was involved or helped them.
I wud exhort you to watch the loose-change debunk video and it will show u how these guys thrive on magnifying innuendos like some eye-witness used words blast ( apparently every american on street sud have to be equipped with thesaurus and use words carefully).. fact is people on street have limited vocabulary and anything cataatrohpis where some noise comes becomes blast.. Just watch that video it will show u what kind of tactics thes conspiracy $hit peddlers use with collection of innuendos, conjectures, assumptions, etc etc....

Guest dada_rocks
That for WTC-7 which is due early next year ... Iam talking about the 2 main towers ..... i saw the program on PBS and he explains how the towers fell and it wasnt a classical demolition job. And do you think its easy to shut up an entire organization of experts ? If this was a demolition job I would imagine there would be tell tale signs in the form of gunpowder or whatever explosives they used . You gotta be kidding me if you are telling all of that was hidden and swept under the carpet.
Travesty is if they had provided explanation instantly these guys wud be pontificating on hwo did they crack such a case so fast....... with conspiracy theorists u never win they wud put question mark on everything..

There is possibilty very significant possibility after all things stanr falling doward once it starts well subsequent order is noting unusuall
I showed this to a few civil engineers i know and they were laughing at your ignorance. What you are describing is possible but extremely improbable without planned/controlled events. Its about as improbable as you getting hit by a meteorite.
. anyway ye illiterate like u won;t understand
Yet this illiterate has shown the holes into your logical ability multiple number of times. As i said before - you are not educated enough to judge my literacy.
till u find sthg definitive whihc with othert things can also explain logistical secrecy which an event like this demands, tirades assumptions conjectures can wait.
I've explained the logistical secrecy already. It is a proven FACT that the US knew of Pearl Harbour before it happened. This was proven in the 1980s. Yet it managed (and still manages) to potry PH as a 'surprise attack'. Logistical secrecy aspect of PH makes 911 look like a bachcha in the park.