Dhoni 20/20 captain

Gambit

whats the team?
Twenty20 squad Mahendra Singh Dhoni (capt), Yuvraj Singh, Virender Sehwag, Harbhajan Singh, Ajit Agarkar, Dinesh Karthik, Gautam Gambhir, Robin Uthappa, Joginder Sharma, Yusuf Pathan, Piyush Chawla, Sreesanth, Irfan Pathan, RP Singh, Rohit Sharma It looks as if Zaheer has been rested!

Meanwhile, Sreeshanth has been dropped from the ODI side:

Rahul Dravid (captain), Mahendra Singh Dhoni (vice-captain), Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly, Yuvraj Singh, Ramesh Powar, Dinesh Karthick, Zaheer Khan, Munaf Patel, Piyush Chawla, Rudra Pratap Singh, Rohit Sharma, Robin Uthappa, Gautam Gambhir and Ajit Agarkar. I was expecting one of Raina and Tiwari to be there in the ODI squad, just for exposure!!

Ramesh Powar would have been a interesting pick for twenty20..he could have been our Jeremy Snape bowling at 20 mph and chipping in with the bat Go with Gambhir Uthappa Yuvraj kartik Sehwag MSD Joginder Sharma Piyush Bhajji RPS Munaf Our ODI team could do well looking like that too...with Zak instead of RPS

Pawar would have been a interesting pick for twenty20..he could have been our Jeremy Snape bowling at 20 mph
trust me, slow bowling is ideal for 20/20 especially when defending a total. the batsmen attempt to attack you and the room for error is rather small.
trust me' date=' slow bowling is ideal for 20/20 especially when defending a total. the batsmen attempt to attack you and the room for error is rather small.[/quote'] Especially with Powar/Piyush style bowlers who like to flight the ball and get decent spin...
Ramesh Powar would have been a interesting pick for twenty20..he could have been our Jeremy Snape bowling at 20 mph and chipping in with the bat Go with Gambhir Uthappa Yuvraj kartik Sehwag MSD Joginder Sharma Piyush Bhajji RPS Munaf Our ODI team could do well looking like that too...with Zak instead of RPS
If this is your Twenty20 team, then I should remind you that Munaf is not in that squad!!
Ramesh Powar would have been a interesting pick for twenty20..he could have been our Jeremy Snape bowling at 20 mph and chipping in with the bat
Chipping in with bat??Powar?? Those days are over. And Powar is an aweful fielder--a complete misfit for the shortest version of the game!
If this is your Twenty20 team' date=' then I should remind you that Munaf is not in that squad!![/quote'] Ah so he isnt. why thanks Still a good ODI side IMHO! Agarkar maybe then, he can bat a bit too.. Powar is not such a bad fielder, hes just made out to be because his size...:P
Ah so he isnt. why thanks Still a good ODI side IMHO! Agarkar maybe then, he can bat a bit too.. Powar is not such a bad fielder, hes just made out to be because his size...:P
Are you choosing the ODI squad or Twenty20??? This is the Twenty20 team: Twenty20 squad Mahendra Singh Dhoni (capt), Yuvraj Singh, Virender Sehwag, Harbhajan Singh, Ajit Agarkar, Dinesh Karthik, Gautam Gambhir, Robin Uthappa, Joginder Sharma, Yusuf Pathan, Piyush Chawla, Sreesanth, Irfan Pathan, RP Singh, Rohit Sharma ------- No Munaf, no Powar!! And Agarkar doesn't bat as he used to do once upon a time!!