How many minimum points does a team need to CONFIRM a place in top 4?

AbhishekS

Why selfish? Both have performed exceptionally well and have deservingly brought themselves to the contention of the orange and the purple cap. In addition to that, the team needs them more than they need the orange and the purple caps.
was just joking bro:icflove:

Two super duper matches tomorrow.. fasten your seat belts. We might know the fate of couple of teams tomorrow .
its only CSK in danger.MI only needs to win 2 out of 4,so they'll still have chance if they lose tomorrow

If somehow KKR loses to Mumbai, Chennai and Mumbai in a row; RCB beats 2 out of MI, DD and DC and Chennai beats DD and Punjab, THEN the PWI vs KKR match would be crucial - if KKR loses that, they'll be out! I guess Gangs will come out of retirement to play that :--D

If somehow KKR loses to Mumbai, Chennai and Mumbai in a row; RCB beats 2 out of MI, DD and DC and Chennai beats DD and Punjab, THEN the PWI vs KKR match would be crucial - if KKR loses that, they'll be out! I guess Gangs will come out of retirement to play that :--D
KKR is winning tomorrow.

Shows mentality of Ganguly fans. They want KKR to lose so that douche Ganguly can show his pathetic face again on the stadium. I have said this again and i will say it again: Ganguly is rated so high because he is the only decent cricketer Bengal have produced in 60 years. He will be nowhere near Indian ATXI side in ODI or test.

Shows mentality of Ganguly fans. They want KKR to lose so that douche Ganguly can show his pathetic face again on the stadium. I have said this again and i will say it again: Ganguly is rated so high because he is the only decent cricketer Bengal have produced in 60 years. He will be nowhere near Indian ATXI side in ODI or test.
It's just a fun situation. Why do you have to be so **** about every single thing? And cut down on the regional crap now. You're just overdoing it.