Spare a thought for us

kabira

Here in Saurashtra, few more hours of heavy rain and we are doomed.. Its very scary situation now..there is water in my house (doesnt happen easily), I live in higher levels. Spare a thought for those who live in lower levels... Already 6 check dams are overflowed....one near my house is on the verge..water will come right here..

Guest dada_rocks

bhaya pichhale do week se back home mere ghar mein ground floor pe pani tha.. I do understand what u guys are going through.

Here in Saurashtra, few more hours of heavy rain and we are doomed.. Its very scary situation now..there is water in my house (doesnt happen easily), I live in higher levels. Spare a thought for those who live in lower levels... Already 6 check dams are overflowed....one near my house is on the verge..water will come right here..
the situation is much the same in all other parts affected by floods. scary! Hope you see through it safely. problem is, this is now becoming an annual phenomenon. and it will increase so long as we keep building more highrises without any long term study wrt sustainable living.

Guest dada_rocks
>Hmm.. I wonder what you think about relocating back home now well, there was bridge collapse where I used to live in USA...easily tapak gaya hota.. USA mein bhi flooding hota hai bhau.
ye hui na baat

make sure that essential items are stocked in house. Drinking water is important, if you are drinking tap water, in this weather boiling plus filtering again is must. Many lever and stomach related diseases are due to water only. Also be aware of mosquitoes...I have been a victim of malaria in past. Don't worry keep a tap on weather, normally if rain stops, water logging gets subsidized quickly.

>Hmm.. I wonder what you think about relocating back home now well, there was bridge collapse where I used to live in USA...easily tapak gaya hota.. USA mein bhi flooding hota hai bhau.
Am definately not comparing the lives in both the countries here.. Just wanted to get a pulse of your emotions now , that is all. Nice to know you still glad about going back to the base ! :shades_smile:

yeahh you will get thru yaar.. cheer everyone around you.. situation tends to get very serious.. put the loud music on.................. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS type of music.. or Phir Bhi DIL HE Hindustani type of song........

yeahh you will get thru yaar.. cheer everyone around you.. situation tends to get very serious.. put the loud music on.................. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS type of music.. or Phir Bhi DIL HE Hindustani type of song........
Are you trying to console him ? or add insult to injury ? the way that post was written , it looks more the latter to me ! :D

Not nice. Good luck mate. Recently there was fair bit of flooding in the North Island in NZ. People were relocated overnight and there was very minor loss of life. The natural calamities doesn't spare any country in particular.

Are you trying to console him ? or add insult to injury ? the way that post was written ' date=' it looks more the latter to me ! :D[/quote'] have you lived thru floods in your life?? i have aobut 3-4 times in my first 16 years.. we were scarred.. but there was a guy in my neighbor who would put the music loud and change the whole mood.. so i know what I am talking about..