Match 59: Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings

Sehwag1830

dude' date='show mercy on other teams also :pray:[/quote'] With Gayle Storm leading the way, we are the ones who have to ask for mercy. :nervous: Good point, but I believe his thread came a few games too late! The loss to MI in the last over is going to hurt us.

This is unfair... Why only few teams had the misfortune of facing Vettori. We provide Bhajji to everybody.. Not fair man.. This is cheating...
but your Bhajji have luxury of not bowling himself..we dont have that..Kohli is too fast it will be unfair on bambi batsmen to unleash him along with all the motivational words

still they should have adapted or atleast should have tried somehting
No team could defend this total with pure pace bowling on this surface. You can assemble Tait, Lee, Malinga you still are not going to defend it. But a team that has Murali, Narine, Rahul sharma could have defended it.

No team could defend this total with pure pace bowling on this surface. You can assemble Tait' date=' Lee, Malinga you still are not going to defend it. But a team that has Murali, Narine, Rahul sharma could have defended it.[/quote'] Rahul Sharma??:haha::haha:

No team could defend this total with pure pace bowling on this surface. You can assemble Tait' date=' Lee, Malinga you still are not going to defend it. But a team that has Murali, Narine, Rahul sharma could have defended it.[/quote'] common VVS i didnt told they should have defend this..all i told they should have taken 4/5 wickets..is that too much to ask the best bowling attack

but your Bhajji have luxury of not bowling himself..we dont have that..Kohli is too fast it will be unfair on bambi batsmen to unleash him along with all the motivational words
Why don't you let Kohli bowl few overs? :mad: Not fair...

common VVS i didnt told they should have defend this..all i told they should have taken 4/5 wickets..is that too much to ask the best bowling attack
Hussey got a bit lucky with streaky shots. Also there was one drop chance. Chennai took their chances.

He failed only against Gayle then he got messed up. OVerall he was go to bowler for PWXI most of the time.
guess what?even Chawla has outbowled him this IPL by far.yes. Piyush.Chawla

Why do you cry a lot? Just checked you have a match against MI & DC. That's 4 points on platter... :dontknow:
its not that much easy.. with Bangalore weather there is no gurantee the match goes ahead , RCB never beat MI in Bnaglaore... as for DC match is concerned RCB is the only team DC beaten in hyderbad and its last match so no gurantee and NRR also not good if it somes to that

On chennai track probably he would have been a handful. This pitch is absolutely not suitable for express pace bowlers.
maybe but u clubbed him with Narine n Murali:giggle: he more deserves in Bhajji,Botha league