Awesome Online deals

Texy

Talk is cheap. If they were serious' date=' they would have owned up in actions and at least not cancelled orders which were already made. But [i']Bansal sahib toh baniya the, hai aur rahenge.
main bhi baniya hu yaar:(( hum itne bure nahi hote.galti toh galti se hoti hai na:icflove:

Govt. to look into Flipkart sale after complaints: Nirmala Sitharaman

“We have received many inputs regarding Flipkart episode. Lot of concern have been expressed and we will look into it,” Commerce and Industry Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said. Asked whether the government is considering any particular policy for e-commerce retailing, she said the matter would be looked into. “Now there are many complaints. We will study the matter... Whether there is a need for a separate policy or some kind of clarification is needed, we will make it clear soon," Sitharaman, who is also the Minister of State for Finance and Corporate Affairs, added.
http://www.thehindu.com/business/govt-will-look-into-flipkart-sale-after-complaints-nirmala-sitharaman/article6481362.ece

Talk is cheap. If they were serious' date=' they would have owned up in actions and at least not cancelled orders which were already made. But [i']Bansal sahib toh baniya the, hai aur rahenge.
F YOU! Now I know why Pakistanis call Indian hindus baniyas and think its degrading.. Baniyas are the hardest working community of India.. they never create controversies and believe in pure hard work.. all the big entrepreneurs from India have been baniyas. Jindals, Lakshmi Mittal, Birlas are all baniyas.. Rather be proud of them

F YOU! Now I know why Pakistanis call Indian hindus baniyas and think its degrading.. Baniyas are the hardest working community of India.. they never create controversies and believe in pure hard work.. all the big entrepreneurs from India have been baniyas. Jindals' date=' Lakshmi Mittal, Birlas are all baniyas.. Rather be proud of them[/quote'] Jindals are not baniyas :facepalm:

F YOU! Now I know why Pakistanis call Indian hindus baniyas and think its degrading.. Baniyas are the hardest working community of India.. they never create controversies and believe in pure hard work.. all the big entrepreneurs from India have been baniyas. Jindals' date=' Lakshmi Mittal, Birlas are all baniyas.. Rather be proud of them[/quote'] You need to calm down. Some of my best friends are baniyas, I have had ex's who are baniyas. That was written in jest, you baniya! (don't take this personally now!)

main bhi baniya hu yaar:(( hum itne bure nahi hote.galti toh galti se hoti hai na:icflove:
Baniya in Western/Southern-West India is referred to a shop keeper (in a non pejorative way) - more often than not a paan waala. No one knows - what baniya actually means. So next time, when someone from another part of India smiles/laughs when you say Main Bhi Baniya Hu when you are actually a CA aspirant - make sure you take a little bit of time to explain it to him/her. Btw, I was totally in jest when I wrote that line - don't think otherwise!

Baniya in Western/Southern-West India is referred to a shop keeper (in a non pejorative way) - more often than not a paan waala. No one knows - what baniya actually means. So next time' date= when someone from another part of India smiles/laughs when you say Main Bhi Baniya Hu when you are actually a CA aspirant - make sure you take a little bit of time to explain it to him/her. Btw, I was totally in jest when I wrote that line - don't think otherwise!
Arre I am baniya by caste : Garg is my surname. Anyway more info on us: http://www.peoplegroupsindia.com/profiles/bania/ And don't worry,I didnt get offended.I am not a mallu :P