Any one with a stock market idea ? Explain

Sehwag1830

*Bump* calling velu, Straight Drive, s=g and co
I managed to avoid buying during the peaks of each stocks and accumulated on significant corrections.Mostly consistent additions to blue chip stocks .Leaders of the sector.Have relatively lesser % of holdings in midcap and much lesser % in small caps.Totally avoiding realty and infra stocks. imo Suven has tremendous support at 177. Lets see how Suven fluctuates when NIFTY tests another severe low.

*Bump* calling velu, Straight Drive, s=g and co
i am not into investing .. but if i am forced to pick i would go with blue chips or equity index .. investing needs lots of TA but for traders this result season is better than what we seen in the recent years.. lots of +- 6% moves after results .. stbt/btst guys might have killed it

Very well... Velu, stbt can be done in futures only, right? Bought 1000 shares of wipro today @555, as it went from 620 on account of short buildup ( hence open interest rising) , hoping for short covering now for some appreciation in price. Does this trade look fine to you guys?

stbt can be done only in F&O.. shorting the shares and carrying is banned only in indian markets ( seb did this after k10 scam i guess ).. expiry is on 30th and only 2 days left .. book it if it goes up 2maro.. because on the expiry day we cant predict anything.. sometimes traders left the contracts to expire and do rollover later

stbt can be done only in F&O.. shorting the shares and carrying is banned only in indian markets ( seb did this after k10 scam i guess )..
ok
expiry is on 30th and only 2 days left .. book it if it goes up 2maro.. because on the expiry day we cant predict anything.. sometimes traders left the contracts to expire and do rollover later
ya..have seen price action happen a day after expiry a few times...heard people on TV say that those were short being covered of rolled over contracts.. Is there any website you follow for derivatives action where there are open interest charts and price charts?

ok ya..have seen price action happen a day after expiry a few times...heard people on TV say that those were short being covered of rolled over contracts.. Is there any website you follow for derivatives action where there are open interest charts and price charts?
in our f&o most trades happen only in Nifty .. so all f&o action happens in nifty .. in stocks rollover % will be very very low .. live F&O stats are not reliable ( because lots of day positions in f&o gets covered in the last 30 to 45 mins and stream will be slower by atleast 30 mins in any ).. out of all i found f&o open interest in ventura security site for EOD analysis..

in our f&o most trades happen only in Nifty .. so all f&o action happens in nifty .. in stocks rollover % will be very very low .. live F&O stats are not reliable ( because lots of day positions in f&o gets covered in the last 30 to 45 mins and stream will be slower by atleast 30 mins in any )..
Ok . more than live stats of long and short buildup, I am more interested in long unwinding and short covering . I guess in those, the live stats is not needed as much?
out of all i found f&o open interest in ventura security site for EOD analysis..
thanks. will check it out.

also in indian markets when they say long or shorts are getting created we can gauge it only by checking the difference between spot price and future price + OI changes + price changes.. its not straight forward like other markets where they actually check the equity position to find how many are actually short or long .. because someone initiates a short someone else is covering his long or going long.. reverse is also true ( when someone goes long , other one covering his short or shorting )..

Abt oriental carbon The Q2 results are out....numbers looks good, pat up 75% yoy...further good growth is seen in this counter as crude is falling which will benefit in the profit margin and tyre companies are giving good sales part which indirectly benefitted this company...an interim dividend of Rs. 3..I am bullish on this stock and will try to add more...it's still looks quite cheap in comparison to the market..and a very low volume stock ..sellers are not many in this stock...it is nt yet fancy stock but once it get attracted by the market I think it will give even higher returns...

Motilal Oswal came up with their new wealth creation study today - http://rakesh-jhunjhunwala.in/stock_research/wp-content/uploads/Motilal_Oswal_Wealth_Creation_Study_2009_2014.pdf Following 7 cos. meet the criteria of becoming 100x in next decade - Aarti Drugs Suven Lifescience Granules India DCB Bank Tata Elxsi Shilpa Medicare Atul Auto I hold shilpa med. and granules. Have sold Suven last month. Lots of research goes into this and they have enjoyed many companies which grew 100x in the last decade and grown their wealths exponentially. (Our own Kalia crow,among others, holds many multibaggers) . Please do read.

Motilal Oswal came up with their new wealth creation study today - http://rakesh-jhunjhunwala.in/stock_research/wp-content/uploads/Motilal_Oswal_Wealth_Creation_Study_2009_2014.pdf Following 7 cos. meet the criteria of becoming 100x in next decade - Aarti Drugs Suven Lifescience Granules India DCB Bank Tata Elxsi Shilpa Medicare Atul Auto I hold shilpa med. and granules. Have sold Suven last month. Lots of research goes into this and they have enjoyed many companies which grew 100x in the last decade and grown their wealths exponentially. (Our own Kalia crow,among others, holds many multibaggers) . Please do read.
This post was made on 13th Dec. when Shilpa med. was 533. Today it touched a high of 742. Granules was 733. Touched 834 today.

Is it time to encash mutual funds? Keep hearing about a possible dip in mkt by over 5% from the current levels
Then there is hope of pre budget rally too. Budget will be on 28th Feb. I would sell MFs arnd 25-27th Feb (when u place sell order, u get the money according to next days closing nav) if I had to sell