The Narendra Modi thread

1983-2011

The Narendra Modi thread  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

With the Gujarat Assembly elections just days away, Modi is attacking MMS and Sonia Gandhi at every possible opportunity: Modi attacks Congress, calls PM 'maun' Mohan Singh Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi on Monday hit out at Prime Minister Manmohan Singh terming him as 'maun' Mohan Singh at the election rally in Mandi district. Modi began his rally by mocking Prime Minister Manmohan Singh who on Sunday addressed election rally in Una. “ Aaaj ki sabse badhi khabar hain ki Maun Mohan Singh ne apana maun tod diya (Today’s biggest news is that ‘Maun mohan’ Singh broke his maun (silence)”) said Modi while he referred to Manmohan’s Sunday speech in Una, in which he had attacked BJP government. Manmohan had accused the state government of changing the names of centrally sponsored schemes. He slammed the UPA government for over inflation. “Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and the AICC president Sonia Gandhi had toured Himachal Pradesh, but not a single word came from them on inflation. “Dhumal ji has done a wonderful job by promising free chulhas (gas ovens) for its people… this chulha will burn the Congress party to ashes”, Modi said while praising chief minister Prem Kumar Dhumal. Seeking public support for BJP, Modi cited example of development in Gujarat. People have repeated the governments in Gujarat. Today our state is an example for the development at international level. Here too people can replicate Gujarat,” he added. Link Maun Mohan Singh :rofl:

Just because it happens everywhere in the world does not make it right. For me' date=' people at important positions should exude class not crass.[/quote'] I guess u have missed his tweets about Mrs sashi taroor...:giggle:

India is home to great women like Sonia, show some respect: Sunanda to Modi :hysterical: Now this destroys the coolness of Tharoor's response.
The same Sonia who does not even hold Indian passport. Also, Modi haters will go to great heights of delusion to make their points.

On the evidence of the thread, I have to agree with this. There is padosi level of denial. But on this issue, Modi has made a fool of himself.
Of course, no politician is not perfect. But the campaign against Modi is hugely biased and really not needed nor deserved. Just an example in the other thread where one user posted a article defaming Modi but had no logic as I had shown there. Thus, when we have some who are not honest with ourselves by living in denial, how can we as a society/nation progress? We talk about corruption as if it will solve everything when actually we have people who are filled with denial/delusional. Probably explains why Congress still won the 2009 elections despite the 26/11 attacks. And also explains why Congress will win the 2014 elections despite the corruption incidents.

India is home to great women like Sonia, show some respect: Sunanda to Modi :hysterical: Now this destroys the coolness of Tharoor's response.
Indeed. Sonia Gandhi is a paragon of virtue :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: Oh wait...................this paragon of virtue called Narendra Modi "maut ka saudagar" during the 2007 election campaigning. Lesson of the day for Sunanda - give better examples.

Of course' date=' no politician is not perfect. But the campaign against Modi is hugely biased and really not needed nor deserved. Just an example in the other thread where one user posted a article defaming Modi but had no logic as I had shown there. [b']Thus, when we have some who are not honest with ourselves by living in denial, how can we as a society/nation progress?
By inflicting genocides on Muslims, perhaps? :hmmm:

By inflicting genocides on Muslims' date=' perhaps? :hmmm:[/quote'] And wonder when will you start talking about the genocides on Hindus? Actually, what you want is like saying let's all burn each other for revenge? Yourself are guilty of spreading wrong message and prompting angry fights.

And wonder when will you start talking about the genocides on Hindus? Actually' date=' what you want is like saying let's all burn each other for revenge? Yourself are guilty of spreading wrong message and prompting angry fights.[/quote'] Huh? Where did I defend anyone burning anyone for revenge? You can look up my posts criticizing and lambasting Congress for '84 on this very site. Can you elucidate which wrong message am I propagating by highlighting the fact that Modi is responsible for the death of 1000 Muslims and the displacement of at least 300,000? Angry fights? Which angry fight have I prompted - I can refer to at least one from your hero.

Huh? Where did I defend anyone burning anyone for revenge? You can look up my posts criticizing and lambasting Congress for '84 on this very site. Can you elucidate which wrong message am I propagating by highlighting the fact that Modi is responsible for the death of 1000 Muslims and the displacement of at least 300,000? Angry fights? Which angry fight have I prompted - I can refer to at least one from your hero.
Dumb. There are two sides to think, one way is like yours, person X responsible for Y people. Another way is Person X responsive in saving Z lives. So with your biased mindset, you have been unable to comprehend that and struck with wrong. Perhaps, you need some fresh air?

Dumb. There are two sides to think' date=' one way is like yours, person X responsible for Y people. Another way is Person X responsive in saving Z lives. So with your biased mindset, you have been unable to comprehend that and struck with wrong. Perhaps, you need some fresh air?[/quote'] Yeah there are two sides - either you are with us or with your are against us. I am sure you are a big George Bush bhakt!:hysterical:

Dumb. There are two sides to think' date=' one way is like yours, person X responsible for Y people. Another way is Person X responsive in saving Z lives. So with your biased mindset, you have been unable to comprehend that and struck with wrong. Perhaps, you need some fresh air?[/quote'] And u whinge about others being in denial :hysterical: Just because one is disgusted with genocides and criticizes people responsible for it doesnt mean he needs to be a Congress supporter.