The Narendra Modi thread

1983-2011

The Narendra Modi thread  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

full speech- [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVfrtDEwILw[/ame]

"azadi ke saath saal ke baad aapko logon ko gadhdhe khodne ke liye bhejna pada, ye aapki vifaltaon ka smarak hai aur main gaaje baaje ke saath is smarak ka dhol peet-ta rahunga" :two_thumbs_up:
i lolled at this part

Just to spite the opposition he is ready to continue a scheme he himself says is a failure :facepalm:
This is called politics my dear friend. And the opposition is dealing with master politician. There is absolutely no way to counter this line. NREGA is a steroid. It cannot be taken off in one day. It is gradual process and will be done smartly.

This is called politics my dear friend. And the opposition is dealing with master politician. There is absolutely no way to counter this line. NREGA is a steroid. It cannot be taken off in one day. It is gradual process and will be done smartly.
The Govt increased the NREGA budget today.

Madam Speaker, I hope to garner some additional resources during the year from tax buoyancy. If I am successful, then over and above the budgetary allocation, I will endeavour to enhance allocations to MGNREGA by ` 5,000 crore
That's not exactly full blown increment.

That's not exactly full blown increment.
The budget has proposed to set aside Rs.69,075 crore for India’s education sector in 2015-16—a cut of over 16.5% from the Rs.82,777 crore allocated in the last budget. The total outlay (both plan and non-plan) for school education is Rs.42,219.5 crore and higher education is Rs.26,855.26 crore. The school sector was the worst affected, with a cut of nearly 25% in its planned outlay—from Rs.51,828 crore in the last budget to Rs.39,038.5 crore this year. Read more at: http://www.livemint.com/Politics/W2Z3Ebwx8ZcVavXZx1yN8I/Union-Budget-2015-cut-of-over-165-for-education-sector.html?utm_source=copy
Budget allocation for women and child development ministry halved at Rs 10,382 crore @IndianExpress #Budget2015
Budget allocation for education, schools, women & child development ministry etc are cut by significant percentages while a scheme which the PM himself calls a "failure' may see an increase of 5000 crores.

From what I understand, the government is planning to change MNREGA from a ditch excavation exercise to a skills building mission. There's also a lot of other complications, most of them procedural, that will make sure that MNREGA stays on for now.

Budget allocation for education' date=' schools, women & child development ministry etc are cut by significant percentages while a scheme which the PM himself calls a "failure' may see an increase of 5000 crores.[/quote'] You are clueless, read the post above.

"The government will create a refinance agency, Mudra Bank with an initial corpus of Rs 20,000 crore to provide credit facilities to SC/ST businesses, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said today."
What is the need for a new Govt run lending institution ? Existing banks can do the job. They are already providing funds to SME's under CGTSME scheme. Also what is the need to mention SC/ST businesses ? Will only SC/ST businesses get loans from this bank ? This is a shameful reminder of how caste based politics persists in India and is encouraged even by those who pretend to abjure it. http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/46406666.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

What is the need for a new Govt run lending institution ? Existing banks can do the job. They are already providing funds to SME's under CGTSME scheme. Also what is the need to mention SC/ST businesses ? Will only SC/ST businesses get loans from this bank ? This is a shameful reminder of how caste based politics persists in India and is encouraged even by those who pretend to abjure it. http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/46406666.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
Trolling skills = basic.