Mid-day meal: after muslim kids it's turn of upper caste men to be an a$$

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
Sandtest , lets refrain from indulging in technicalities such as " they havent been arrested , they dont have arms, so they are innocent" kind of thing. And why didnt Goi not arrest them yet ? Simple , they WERE the Goi when the criminal acts masterminded by them happened. And when there has EVER been a single conviction in India in a riot case ? Pray tell me. And i am no evangelically brainwashed guy. I am a proud Hindu. And it is for the Hindu deaths that happened during the Gujrat riots that i feel for too.
You further show how ignorant or brainwashed youo are.. chew on this now.,.. post-godhara riot has another record to its name whihc is it was controlled within record time i.e 48 hours.. no other riot has this distinction.. Contarary to what people like u would like to perpetrate 90% of those killed in pollice firing while controlling riots were hindus there goes ur bunkum of guj govt didn't do anything or was abetting the riot.... people fail to take into account that the provocation was too aghast that's why what followed in response was equally barbaric but to accuse Modi for this is at best vaccuous.. first get urself informed and then talk .. Right now u come of as teesta setalavd spewing BS without any factual basis... not only that u will spew lies too as long it's conveneitn.. When I point that out you give me "I am not like You routine" again totally oblivious of that fact that detour of this thread starts with accusations of I have agenda I am muslim-hater .. so it;s fine to level me dare I say baselessly but when I point out nakes lies in ur posts I hear some panchtantra principles ...." So far noone has got anything tangible enough for registration of a simple case and let me tell you that's very easy in india, yes conviction might be a tough job but registering case is walk in the park if u have got anything.. and all these pinko paperss NGOs know they got nothing otherwise they have enough money to spopnsor any campaign in court against Modi but they have been reduced to brainless posturing due to vaccuousness of their tirade..

Guest dada_rocks

YOU just in one plain sentence placed a democratically elected Chief Minister in the same place as likes of Osama, Zawahiri and Mullah Omar. ************** I won;t mind if these blokes are at least concistent there but they are not.. sample this 66000+ riots had taken place one but all has been presided over by congress regime.. Do we hear Rajeev gandhi == Mullah omar ....no. there benefit of doubt is charitably showered but when it comes to BJP govt u don;t need any evidence mere editorials in pinko press are enough..

Guest dada_rocks
Show me ONE post of mine in which i have said what you have claimed i told Modi's Yatras fanned the riots . I have VERY CLEARLY only said his Yatras helped in increasing the communal divide. And yes ' date= I have not edited any post of mine either. We could call in the mods to check this if you want. And if they do confirm i didnt edit any such posts and you cant find any of my posts where you claimed i told so and so , what does that mean then ? Do i then have the right to call you a liar then ? Ofcourse i wont. We arent here pass judgments on each other's character. We are here for constructive debating. Lets stick to that. These are NOT editorials. There are official reports of authorized fact finding committees. I am not quoting you some stupid newspapers. I am quoting some world renowned organizations , known for their fairness. Yet , you fail to acknowledge them. Nor does a single case exist against the Congress gove of 1984 , or the Maharashtra govt of 1992. Does that mean they are all innocent. No cases/convictions DOES NOT mean no criminals. You are defending the indefensible here. There is nothing more to be said on this point atleast. Good night to you too ! :regular_smile:
You did just check your threads.... when i showed the lie/misinformation u changed tact that's what u did.. Modi's yatra fanned divide so what should have Modi done aborted election campaign once again.. it's pinko prejudice which assumes everytime a BJP leader goes out he is fanning divide and I have zero regard for this kind of thinking....... What created divide is godhara and post-godhara whihc has nothing to do with Modi.. clowns started it another set of clowns took it to next level..Modi had every riot to take as many yatras as he wanted for his electroal victory; period. Please don;t give me "I won't do this and tha " when all u are doing in this detour from OP thread is accusing me for thsi and that I guess that's where it all started......

Yes he is free to say that in my book how long one will pretend like everything is fine and dandy.. they do breed like pig and need to be told if it hurts too bad... mend your ways....Had it been any other religious group I wud not have bothered but these are the guys who start askign for separate nation the moment their numner is right so any one who is worried about territorial integrity of India will point that out..
DR, it has been made clear time and again on this board that such rubbish language against any religion, religious group etc. will not be tolerated and is against the board policies. If you have any problems understanding the board policies then ask away or PM any of the mods. This is not the correct forum to "expose" a religion. Is that in any way unclear?

Yes he is free to say that in my book how long one will pretend like everything is fine and dandy.. they do breed like pig and need to be told if it hurts too bad... mend your ways....Had it been any other religious group I wud not have bothered but these are the guys who start askign for separate nation the moment their numner is right so any one who is worried about territorial integrity of India will point that out..
Just saw this. That is a disgraceful post DR. Amma yaar, itni baar bola gaya hai ki yeh site kisi religion ke expose ke liye nahin hai....why don't you create a blog and post away to your heart's content? NO RELIGIOUS BASHING HERE!!

Guest dada_rocks

I doin't think i am exposing any religion there.. Political point of whether Modi sud have said what he said is being discussed here.. yes I didn't bring it up either so if u must then attack those who broached up this issue ..

Guest dada_rocks

Hey change it to higher brith rate fact still remains the same.. Words may have been strong no doubt and I have edited that, hope u guys feel better now..

DR , This debate was to expose your double standards and was never meant to be a Hindu Muslim Debate . And the last time I checked Hindus also breed more compared to Western countries dominated by Christian faith. So , do you think they can also pass judgment about Hindus as well ?

Guest dada_rocks
DR ' date=' This debate was to expose your double standards and was never meant to be a Hindu Muslim Debate . And the last time I[b'] checked Hindus also breed more compared to Western countries dominated by Christian faith. So , do you think they can pass judgment about Hindus as well ?
Before starting the same BS again first read the thread u have this habit of throwing sthg and disappearing . I hope u see the stupidity of analogy there in bolbed part... If u are too thick to get then hint: West doesn't feed India if India's population growth rate is more then we are suffering not them westerners.. As opposed to certain section fo India whihc is becoming a drag on resources by their birth-rate. i could live with that but there is another bigger problme and we all knwo what that is I am nto going to repeat again.

Patna, Aug 11 :Students of a government-run school in a Bihar village have been deprived of mid-day meals after upper caste men came out against a Dalit woman's cooking.
Shameful and complete chetiyagiri. Havent read through the whole thread but I hope we can all agree that this is disgusting. By the way does it mention which part of Bihar did it happen? I am guessing somewhere around Arrah-Chapra belt, there such incident is not infrequent.

Guest dada_rocks

Udhar hi hoga in in bhojpur region.. rest of the thread has hardly anything to do with OP.. usual detour adminsitered by KR.. this time he has problem why dare I point out somethign other than islamic snag..... :giggle:

Guest dada_rocks
Oops ! Looks like DR has forgotten to take his medicine again today !
Dude don;t avoid embarrassment by these one-liners u know lately u are being fool every time start same BS why don;t u post this or why did u popst this.. it's ridiculous get a grip..

Udhar hi hoga in in bhojpur region.. rest of the thread has hardly anything to do with OP.. usual detour adminsitered by KR.. this time he has problem why dare I point out somethign other than islamic snag..... :giggle:
Arre guru thand rekho..Kahe ko garam ho jaate ho boss subah subah Accha the report mentions Pipri in Rohtas. Yeh Rohtas woh Daltonganj ke paas waala kya?

Guest dada_rocks

Han wahin .. Sometimes I wonder how these samples look who indulge into this kind of behaviour. Despite coming from one of the most backward part of Bihar I never witnessed this level of caste-discrimination.. Same public tube-well pe sab nahate the.. same pokhara-ghat mein dubki lagate the.. khana banana ho bhoj mein to mostly wahin log hath batate the..pata nahi ye kis tarah ke log hote hain........ may be reason ye bhi tha ki koi jyaeda farak nahin tha socalled forward or backward caste ke economic position mein fir kahe ka attitude..

Before starting the same BS again first read the thread u have this habit of throwing sthg and disappearing . I hope u see the stupidity of analogy there in bolbed part... If u are too thick to get then hint: West doesn't feed India if India's population growth rate is more then we are suffering not them westerners.. As opposed to certain section fo India whihc is becoming a drag on resources by their birth-rate. i could live with that but there is another bigger problme and we all knwo what that is I am nto going to repeat again.
Again blaming Islam as if Hindus follow one child policy. Do you have any census numbers to indicate that Muslims have much higher birth rate. I will look into it. And cut this BS abuse that you have started indulging in. Two can play the game and don't run to the MODS later. And also, get this in your thick head , all I am saying is even Christian Germany , Sweden etc can comment that "Hindus breed like ..." just the way you commented about Muslims. And they can claim that we have become drag on world resource. And I see that the you have become totally allergic to truth.

Guest dada_rocks
Again blaming Islam as if Hindus follow one child policy. Do you have any census numbers to indicate that Muslims have much higher birth rate. I will look into it. And cut this BS abuse that you have started indulging in. Two can play the game and don't run to the MODS later. And also' date= get this in your thick head , all I am saying is even Christian Germany , Sweden etc can comment that "Hindus breed like ..." just the way you commented about Muslims. And they can claim that we have become drag on world resource. And I see that the you have become totally allergic to truth.
Yes chrstian can comment if hindus in their country do that for any discerning person it sud be easy to understand comparing them to birth rate in india is at best stupid. They already are btw complaing and rightly so.. whatever world-resources caveat mean.. Will u shut up if i throw that census data in ur face.. Information is in public domain if u had followed the news furor over this finding lately instead of putting head in sand u might have not been this ignorant.