• Only 1 match
    • Less Than 1 month
    • 1-6 months
    • 6-12 months
    • 12-18 months
    • 18-24 months
    • Till next world cup
    • World Champions dont need ranking to prove themselves
    • I dont give a **** about rankings. I would rather choose Ravinder Jadeja over rankings.
    • India can't be number one in ODI's

I also don't see the point of Zaheer playing in ODIs anymore in terms of future foundations. If all ODIs double up as prep for 2015 WC, then Zaheer should be first to go really. He has had his swan song post-2011 WC. Very unlikely at 37 he will be lining up for India in Oz in 2015.

if used as a fifth bowler irfan will do ok. our fifth bowlers now suck. earlier we had decent part timers in ganguly' date=' srt, sehwag, yuvi. now none of them are present/do not bowl.[/quote'] our previous fifth bowlers used to bowls in the middle overs. with irfan you have to give him new ball. with old ball he is a sitting duck, cant giive him bowling/batting power play overs nor can he be trusted with death overs. i dont see him finishing his quota overs even if he is picked raina, rohit will end up bowling for him. plus, selector will look like bunch of idiots if they pick him in first match having dropped him in the first place.
our previous fifth bowlers used to bowls in the middle overs. with irfan you have to give him new ball. with old ball he is a sitting duck' date= cant giive him bowling/batting power play overs nor can he be trusted with death overs. i dont see him finishing his quota overs even if he is picked raina, rohit will end up bowling for him. plus, selector will look like bunch of idiots if they pick him in first match having dropped him in the first place.
This despite having two new balls in the ODIs mind you. Irfan Pathan hasn't really completed his quota of overs ever since his comeback.
Sehwag Gambhir Kohli Raina Dhoni Rohit Irfan Ashwin Umesh Zak Ojha 50 overs can be done easily plus Ashwin/Irfan are a good tail
perfect team, but if the pitches offer more swing nd bounce, like they were against pak or when we played here in 2008, i think dinda can replace ojha in the team..i hope the pitches are same as they were against pak nd more conducive to fast bowling, then we must play with 4 fast bowlers nd demolish the lankan pussy FTB`s
perfect team' date=' but if the pitches offer more swing nd bounce, like they were against pak or when we played here in 2008, i think dinda can replace ojha in the team..i hope the pitches are same as they were against pak nd more conducive to fast bowling, then we must play with 4 fast bowlers nd demolish the lankan pussy FTB`s[/quote'] and dhoni banned for next match :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

i think when yuvraj will come back the bowling + batting will become very strong, though i think he`ll come at 6 moths later sehwag gambo kohli yuvi dhoni raina pathan ashwin zak aaron yadav see we will have 3 genuine fast bowlers,1 genuine spinner nd pathan nd yuvi as good options

When the matches of India are broadcasted...they show us hardly 50 overs in an ODI game. The rest are occupied by bazzilion of ads.
many times i was not able to see wicket cos of ads as ad finished..we see people celebrating and then the wicket in replay :(( also how many times have they cut the last ball of over even when its not been fielded properly ? :hmmm:
many times i was not able to see wicket cos of ads as ad finished..we see people celebrating and then the wicket in replay :(( also how many times have they cut the last ball of over even when its not been fielded properly ? :hmmm:
On the T20 tour to SA, they din't show us 2 wickets and that blind miss from Ashwin. DD1 has very less ads..they even show us players taking drinks during the end of an over but those sad Hindi commentators ruin it! :hitler:
On the T20 tour to SA, they din't show us 2 wickets and that blind miss from Ashwin. DD1 has very less ads..they even show us players taking drinks during the end of an over but those sad Hindi commentators ruin it! :hitler:
well this is lowly sri lankan odi series (odis are dying right? ) sothere should be less ads hopefully :((