• Only 1 match
    • Less Than 1 month
    • 1-6 months
    • 6-12 months
    • 12-18 months
    • 18-24 months
    • Till next world cup
    • World Champions dont need ranking to prove themselves
    • I dont give a **** about rankings. I would rather choose Ravinder Jadeja over rankings.
    • India can't be number one in ODI's

arun lol just lol'd that india would be 'below' australia with 119 pts if they win tonight. i would think that would make them joint 1st. india are a better ODI side than australia, IMO.
Nope we couldn't do much against them in CB Series where even Loins manhandled them :giggle: IMO the rotation policy really hurt us in that series as I have no doubt if we had played a settled team the whole series we would have won thr tri-series or at the very least reached the finals.

Well actually after this series, the revision of the rankings are going to take place. Only matches since last 3 years will be counted . (Our CB series win etc. will go to the bin :(( ) This is how the results have been since last 3 years in ODIs. I think even after the revision, India will be second after Australia.

kohli won't score tons in SL coz here we don't have flat tracks (keep in mind that ODIs aren't played at SSC)
Amazing prediction cameron_black :haha: Looks like you work for J P Morgan :giggle:
Replacing cr.ap with cr.ap. What is this obssession with 75mph trundelers. Dhoni got fragile hands or something
Here's KT on Irfan replacing Vinay Kumar :haha:
Bhagwaan ke ghar me der hai andher nahin :--D Irfan should have been there in the team in the first place and should be with the team no matter what. He has to be persisted with if we are to do well in the 2015 WC. I can't see us even reaching semis if we depend on our part-time spinners. irfan is a much better 4th bowler who can support the 3 pacers we play in Aus (Ishant' date=' Umesh, Awana/Aaron)[/quote'] And here's yours truly on Irfan back in the team replacing an injured Vinay Kumar :hatsoff:
Well actually after this series' date= the revision of the rankings are going to take place. Only matches since last 3 years will be counted . (Our CB series win etc. will go to the bin :(( ) This is how the results have been since last 3 years in ODIs. I think even after the revision, India will be second after Australia.
I thought it has already been revised.

India-Sri Lanka contests have lost their surprise element due to overkill India-Sri Lanka contests have lost their surprise element due to overkill By Nishad Pai Vaidya The geographical proximity and the need to fill in the international calendar with a few meaningless tours has seen the Indian and Sri Lankan cricket boards cash in on their golden goose through frequent reciprocal visits. But in the bargain the overexposure has taken the sheen and excitement out of the contests. Since February 2008, India and Sri Lanka have clashed in 44 One-Day Internationals (ODIs). India have been the dominant side as they have won 26 games - which includes victories in the Asia Cup, a tri-series in 2009 and the all-important 2011 World Cup final. While clashes tournaments like the Asia Cup and the World Cup were inevitable, the number. Click here to read the whole story ! 40d5ceb4fad0d61371b3398f348de453.jpeg

That tiny island in the ocean? Let's forget about it for 50 years. Sri Lanka - I have. Had enough of you. Just go away, you are boring, one-dimensional and pathetic. Zero flair. Zero X-factor. Zero sense of competition and no desire of playing well. Kapugedara, Kulasekara, Malinga, Chandimal, Thirammine? Please. Can't win a match for nuts, can't compete, terrible fielding, even worse trundlers than us and a snoot of a captain. Financials wise, if you're that p(i)ss poor, just go start a fisheries business and make your living there. Just leave us the f(u)ck alone. Amen.