• Only 1 match
    • Less Than 1 month
    • 1-6 months
    • 6-12 months
    • 12-18 months
    • 18-24 months
    • Till next world cup
    • World Champions dont need ranking to prove themselves
    • I dont give a **** about rankings. I would rather choose Ravinder Jadeja over rankings.
    • India can't be number one in ODI's

except for people shouting racial slurs ' date=' throwing bottles, setting stadium on fire ... we are pretty decent crowd[/quote'] So that just means that if we do it everyone else are allowed to do it aswell? Its a wrong thing either way. A Times Now journalist asked him for the photos on twitter. He never replied to her.

So after the update we've in fact moved a place down? Sometimes I never understand these ICC rankings And how come England are the new no.1 They've been sh1t except for last series vs Aus Can't believe they r no.1 despite losing to Aus 6-1 and India 5-0 last year. :facepalm:

So after the update we've in fact moved a place down? Sometimes I never understand these ICC rankings And how come England are the new no.1 They've been sh1t except for last series vs Aus Can't believe they r no.1 despite losing to Aus 6-1 and India 5-0 last year. :facepalm:
Are we #3 in that case? IMO doesn't matter in odis. It's the Test rankings that are a cause for concern.
Yeah. Chaar din ki chandni @ no.2 for India :laugh: Test rankings are a concern but I guess if we do well as we've done in past @ home, we should be on our way up come season.
Real test would be when we travel abroad end of next year. Don't want to see 0-8 stuff ever again and I hope BCCI and players have enoughpride for such a scenario to never happen. Ever.

Vinay is a MYSTERY- I have seen him ball at 142K in recent times on TV .... Still he turns into a Sweet Trundler bowling 126K and hence he looses his edge over PK and Irfan as both PK and Irfan are Master swing bowlers and they Swing Atleast the New ball at 126 to 130K.... VK just balls line n length at 126K and suddenly when he has a RED BULL one day he bowls at 140K at the same Good line n length as his line n length control is phenomenol..... Mystery is how come so much Transition...Munaf became Slow but he never returned to bowl 140+ and now is a big JOKE ....if VK does not put good efforts he will go Munaf way