Does Sehwag Deserve A Place in the Indian Team?

Salu 86

How does he deserve a place ? A Test average of 18 over his last year of Tests indicates he's either a spent force or sadly out of form. Either way, you cannot put him back into the Test team on hope alone.
Donny, the Indian domestic season will start before the first test begins. Also there will be 7 ODIs against Aus and 5 against Pakistan. Enough to ascertain form. He would obviously have to do well in whatever games he plays to be selected.
Give us a break , will You. Are you sleeping during England Test Season.....Indias 4,5,6 is fine. If you want to drop anybody drop Dravid for Sehwag
Dravid & Tendulkar have been liabilities in the middle order. Am not worried about Dravid, he's got the mental toughness to come thru & succeed in a tough series. Tendu will average atmost 35. Neither of these deserve to play ahead of Sehwag when the opponent is Pakistan
Dravid & Tendulkar have been liabilities in the middle order. Am not worried about Dravid' date=' he's got the mental toughness to come thru & succeed in a tough series. Tendu will average atmost 35. Neither of these deserve to play ahead of Sehwag when the opponent is Pakistan[/quote'] So Bumper, What were India's scores in England when the mentally fragile Tendulkar failed to score?? Please remind me!!
Dravid & Tendulkar have been liabilities in the middle order. Am not worried about Dravid' date=' he's got the mental toughness to come thru & succeed in a tough series. Tendu will average atmost 35. Neither of these deserve to play ahead of Sehwag when the opponent is Pakistan[/quote'] To single out Sachin for criticism after a series when the top 4 scorers were separated by less than 50 runs confounds logic. Sachin played VITAL innings in the 2nd and third test. Sachin is to India what KP is to England. If either one of them fail , their team more often than not struggles.

We dont want yet another debate on Sachin. Just wait & watch sriram! Only the very strongest mentally survive the rigors of an Ind-Pak series. Sehwag is one. I'll ve proved right after that series. Predction #2: Sachin will not cross an average of 35 in that series, you heard it from me first.

We dont want yet another debate on Sachin. Just wait & watch sriram! Only the very strongest mentally survive the rigors of an Ind-Pak series. Sehwag is one. I'll ve proved right after that series. Predction #2: Sachin will not cross an average of 35 in that series, you heard it from me first.
Yes Bumps , we shall refrain from starting another prolonged Sachin Debate. But , i do have one thing to say about your claim that Sachin wont cross 35 in the series against Pak. You maybe proved right as far as the number may go , but that still doesnt tell us what kind of impact he might have had. Sachin averages less than 40 in this series , a not so flattering figure , but surely , no one can dispute the vital innings' he played in the 2nd and 3rd test. Yes he failed , but 2 of his 4 failures were almost inconsequential , with almost zero impact on the team's chances of victory from then on.
Give us a break , will You. Are you sleeping during England Test Season.....Indias 4,5,6 is fine. If you want to drop anybody drop Dravid for Sehwag
Paging Radhika...paging radhika... :D Seriously this is ridiculous suggestion to drop RD for accomodating Aloo Parantha.
I pity you.

whateveree... but he should play some domestic cricket. Even if he manages 80% of what he has achieved so far, we would take him back... I mean no one can complain of SG.. can you ? he made his come back by proving his selection in the domestic cricket. Motu needs to do the same. I would rather play Yuvi. KKD, Yuv, Dhoni are good enough to do some hitting against Pak. We aint needing any Sehwag who doesnt want to take his game seriously.