Kerala Express Watch Thread

I posted this a while ago, it was on NDTV. From Sept 2011. Sree giving bowling tips and some dancing at the end with kids. The bowling tips are very good for any young aspiring bowler or anyone wanting to improve. Bowling tips from Indian Star:
He should open a bowliing-cum-dancing school and bring out Sreesanth clones. Would provide much needed comic relief.
Absolutely' date=' who else can have a thread dedicated to him when he has a bowling avg of 35+ in all forms be it international or domestic.[/quote'] Bewakuf, Sree is not only immensely talented, but due to his englightened personality and magical aura, he has a huge following. This can be seen on facebook, he is very popular. I may try and arrange medical work in Kerala just to see this guy. I wish I could bowl to you, teach you a few lessons in respect :mad:
Bewakuf, Sree is not only immensely talented, but due to his englightened personality and magical aura, he has a huge following. This can be seen on facebook, he is very popular. I may try and arrange medical work in Kerala just to see this guy. I wish I could bowl to you, teach you a few lessons in respect :mad:
He does need a psychiatrist.
Bewakuf' date=' Sree is not only immensely talented, but due to his [b']englightened personality and magical aura, he has a huge following. This can be seen on facebook, he is very popular. I may try and arrange medical work in Kerala just to see this guy. I wish I could bowl to you, teach you a few lessons in respect :mad:
I thought we were talking about Sree Sree Ravishankar for a moment :angelic: