Varun Aaron injured again

oh come on.. tell me how he is overrated ? yeah no one said he is great in odis but tell me how hei s over rated ? and u dont break down after one match motera was perfect example how far aheead he is compared to other bowlers he out bowled even english pacers on flat tracks to me he is best pacer we have in tests .. no one can spin this cos he is only pacer in last two years who has taken a fifer! and if ur talking baout odis no one rates him anyway so tell me how he is over rated ? i always said he can leak runs but can take wickets too and me personally will play him ahead of nay other joker like vinay cos this guy can get people out .. and short of length what? again talking baout odis ? all i wanna know is how he is over rated ? is he not best bowler in test (pacer ) ? and about australia if u saw the series u will know on good days he picked wickets and kept tight and on his bad day he was smahed and did not pick wickets.. so in good spells were really good and bad really bad..! and about mistakes we all saw big improvement in test.. lets give him longer rope and trust him form ore than 2 odis! :wall: this is becoming a trend on this site in order to hype one player criticize other now its turn of bhuvi to get hyped and others to look completely worthless .:hysterical:
magnum opus written by cabby :fear: lulz cabby thinks i said umesh should not be given any more opportunities :hehe: you still have no argument on umesh's technical issues and that he has shown no improvement on that. if you cant consistently bowl a full length for more than 2 balls, you have a problem with your premier fast bowler :whack:
ok..but to me match was finish when he got abdv and also got amla at start who did well again other teams and even won match against pak if ur bowler gets best two batsman in world while chasing huge target he wins u match to me its very simple
how did he win the match against Pak,got zero wickets he got wickets v SA for sure,but was way too expensive,fortunately we had enough to defend due to Dhawan
magnum opus written by cabby :fear: lulz cabby thinks i said umesh should not be given any more opportunities :hehe: you still have no argument on umesh's technical issues and that he has shown no improvement on that. if you cant consistently bowl a full length for more than 2 balls, you have a problem with your premier fast bowler :whack:
u cannot bowl full without swing his problem is not length most of times its line as he gets too leg stumpy.. well i saw definite improvement compared to last year . what ever to me hei sn ot over rated at all no one here likes him every one criticizes him more than praising to be very honest! lets see for how long this bhuvi hype continuous i will give him 5 months before next big thing comes and bhuvi is just another tundler according to u all people! :two_thumbs_up: if u wanna reply seriously then tell me how he is over rated ? he cant bowl with control ? we all know that and go for his head everytime cos of that..
how did he win the match against Pak,got zero wickets he got wickets v SA for sure,but was way too expensive,fortunately we had enough to defend due to Dhawan
i was talking about amla as he wont on to win matches in next two games that was jsut example how two wickets of abdv and amla were important in that match he even bowled at death when mclaren was going after ishant and he did all right ..
u cannot bowl full without swing his problem is not length most of times its line as he gets too leg stumpy.. well i saw definite improvement compared to last year . what ever to me hei sn ot over rated at all no one here likes him every one criticizes him more than praising to be very honest! lets see for how long this bhuvi hype continuous i will give him 5 months before next big thing comes and bhuvi is just another tundler according to u all people! :two_thumbs_up: if u wanna reply seriously then tell me how he is over rated ? he cant bowl with control ? we all know that and go for his head everytime cos of that..
:hysterical: i will bet you money that bhuvi has a better test career than umesh. umesh is overrated because of the notion for many Indian fans that more pace= a good bowler. I hope he succeeds because that will be a big boost for us :two_thumbs_up:
His Test eco. is 4+ and ODI is nearly 7. Those are horrible stats to have. He is a talent and needs some serious spanking for his brainless short balls.
yes it is.. all i wanna know how the **** is he over rated ? in tests even with worst economy he is best wicket taker bowler we have as simple as that and in odis he is crap but they are giving him run now cos they saw improvement and with 5 bowlers they can afford bit of leaking of runs if he can take wickets.. what i am saying is no one here says he is dale steyn! if some one did then thats over rating him or hyping him.. all i read here is criticism nothing more about him so please explain to me how he is over rated ? if anyhting pujara probably is over rated as everyone including me thinks he is our bests batsman and he has not even done anything away from home..thats over rating.. calling bhuvi as good as anderson would ve been hyping and over rating ..
yes it is.. all i wanna know how the **** is he over rated ? in tests even with worst economy he is best wicket taker bowler we have as simple as that and in odis he is crap but they are giving him run now cos they saw improvement and with 5 bowlers they can afford bit of leaking of runs if he can take wickets.. what i am saying is no one here says he is dale steyn! if some one did then thats over rating him or hyping him.. all i read here is criticism nothing more about him so please explain to me how he is over rated ? if anyhting pujara probably is over rated as everyone including me thinks he is our bests batsman and he has not even done anything away from home..thats over rating.. calling bhuvi as good as anderson would ve been hyping and over rating ..
aa gaya line pe :finger:
:hysterical: i will bet you money that bhuvi has a better test career than umesh. umesh is overrated because of the notion for many Indian fans that more pace= a good bowler. I hope he succeeds because that will be a big boost for us :two_thumbs_up:
yeah right too bad ball is just new for 10 overs :) this is hype folks guy who has not taken a fifer in his career and captain only bowls him for 10 overs in inning of 120 + over is our savior in tests! :)
yeah right too bad ball is just new for 10 overs :) this is hype folks guy who has not taken a fifer in his career and captain only bowls him for 10 overs in inning of 120 + over is our savior in tests! :)
he has more chance to take wickets in those 10 overs than umesh has :giggle: