Varun Aaron injured again

what non capped..i wrote non reguler..read properly brah... u are again missing point...u dont make lot of money by simply playing for India...u need advertising money to make lot of money or you have to play for long period of time without injury now tell me a injury prone bowler prefers which option?????
well forget bowlers even gods prefer ipl but thing is if u play for india ipl is just so much better money wise...so i think there is still some motivation... anyway way things are going if national team keeps on performing like this do u think people will still like ipl ? :hmmm: they are ignorant and mad but still they dont support vinay kumar and co just yet i think there is hope :pray:
well forget bowlers even gods prefer ipl but thing is if u play for india ipl is just so much better money wise...so i think there is still some motivation... anyway way things are going if national team keeps on performing like this do u think people will still like ipl ? :hmmm: they are ignorant and mad but still they dont support vinay kumar and co just yet i think there is hope :pray:
IPL is the future..no one will care about Tests in few years time...
the obvious is that IPL will be the future only if people want to watch crappy' date=' slam bang kirkut where the likes of Paul Valthaty, Pollard and Vinay Kumar are the superstars.[/quote'] in the end what majoity wants will prevail crapply or classy :dontknow:
the obvious is that IPL will be the future only if people want to watch crappy' date=' slam bang kirkut where the likes of Paul Valthaty, Pollard and Vinay Kumar are the superstars.[/quote'] Majority wins... Just like your current Govt, whether you like it or not.

It's time to understand that Aaron's injury prone and will never be of much use at intl level. We have 2 decent pacers, speed-wise not based on performances yet, in Ishant & umesh and other than that nothing. Sad part is that our spin cupboard is bare as well. I see tough times for India over the next few years as you can't win much without a decent bowling attack.