16 Pak militants released

Feed

Giving further fillip to the Indo-Pak confidence building measures, 16 Pakistani militants were released from 8 jails in J&K and repatriated. More... 16 Pak militants released PTI Wednesday, August 15, 2007 19:59 IST JAMMU: Giving further fillip to the Indo-Pak confidence building measures, 16 Pakistani militants were released from eight jails in Jammu and Kashmir and repatriated to their country on the eve of 60th Independence Day.The freed militants affiliated to Lashker-e-Toiba (LeT), Harkat-e-Jehadi Islami (HUJI), Harkat ul Mujahideen (HuM) and Hizbul Mujahideen (HM) outfits have completed their prison term. "All of them have been repatriated to Pakistan via Wagah border", official sources said. Those released from Kot Bhalwal jail were Mohmmad Billal alais Billu of Gurki (Lahore), Umar Din code named Amjad of Kyian Sharief, Muzaffarabad (PoK), who were arrested for illegal border crossing and completed 10 years of jail term. Two ultras, Javed Akhtar Abbasi alias Arslan of Rawalpindi (PAK) and Tariq Hussain alias Irfran Shah of Mandina Market, Muzaffarabad (PoK), were freed from Sanroor (Punjab) jail. Two other militants, Mohmmad Sharief Haidri alias Sharief of Baggindhan, Faisalabad (PaK) and Shekhawat Hussain Shah of Challan (PoK), were freed from Jodhpur Jail (Rajasthan). Meanwhile, two more militants Sofi Jamal alias Mushtaq of Muzaffarabad (PoK) and Mohmmad Ramzan Ansari alias Vikas Khan Afghani of Jarranwali, Faisalabad (PaK) were released from Central Jail, Jodhpur. Other militants who got freedom on I-Day incldued Sajjad Khan of Rawalakote (PoK), Mohmmad Akram Balouch of Quetta (Balochastan) and Mohd Ishfaq Rajput of Sialkote (PAK) from Naini Jail and Central Jail (Naine), Allahabad (UP).

Some politicians in kashmir have links with the Hisbul militants.A statement given by the chief minister of JK. He has made a list of them but hasn't dared to do anything about it till now. It's not a surprise that these terrorists have been left .After all he has to keep these militant politicians happy to keep his kursi.

i got this idea just few days back... why don't we construct some major nuclear power plants along the border of Srinagar..not Jammu.. we can say that indian govt is thinking about the progress of the state and well being of its poeple.... it will serve two purposes.. it will generate electricity...which can be bought by neighboring states like Punjab or himachal.. or if terrorists blow it up..the nuclear contamination will kill more people in the srinagar and across the border ... saala saara mamla hi khallas...

i got this idea just few days back... why don't we construct some major nuclear power plants along the border of Srinagar..not Jammu.. we can say that indian govt is thinking about the progress of the state and well being of its poeple.... it will serve two purposes.. it will generate electricity...which can be bought by neighboring states like Punjab or himachal.. or if terrorists blow it up..the nuclear contamination will kill more people in the srinagar and across the border ... saala saara mamla hi khallas...
mast intention hai baap! but exploding a nuke reactor within ones own borders isnt the brightest idea! But I am all for HIV injections - kill them and their entire family tree!!

i do not believe in human rights..those who do not respect human rights of other people ( terrorists )..should not be looked upon as humans..so..killing them by any means..is sunnah..:Dand will give jannat..
Sandeep , If we all react that way , then it begs to ask this question - " What is the difference between that terrorist and us ? "

Guest dada_rocks

nuclear wala thore indiscriminate killing ho jayega.. i liye ye AIDs virus introduction hi thik hai .. usmein sale wahin marenge bankion ko nahin kuchh hoga

Guest dada_rocks

Waise religious ho jayega debate par unfair nahin hai un logon par jo centuries pahle mare hain aur abhi bhi wait kar rahe hain qayamat ke din ka; taki unka jannat/jahannum ka decision ho..

Sandeep ' date=' If we all react that way , then it begs to ask this question - " What is the difference between that terrorist and us ? "[/quote'] The difference is we are on the right side of the law and they are on the wrong one!