Shame On You Bcci

Outsider bhai they shud have made poll and ask people' date='s opinion who are kangress and BCCI to decide that they will allow Pak team in our country despite attacking Mumbai. If i was Indian player i wud have pulled out of the series.[/quote'] Aaah...I see a national referendum to decide if a few ODIs can be played.
I know you were giving an example' date=' but my point is that the example does not make sense because it has no parallel with the India-Pakistan situation. Even if this was supposed to be an embargo, [b']why wasn't any official announcement made with regards to cutting off bilateral ties and linking the cut off to terrorism?
I am sure that a statement was given that the govt had declined to give a go-ahead to the cricketing ties between the two :dontknow: I am sure the same thing happened in 90s as well where the govt intervened to stop the cricketing ties as it was not BCCI who made the call that time but the govt. I am simply saying if the govt or BCCI had made the call why go back on it now? What has changed since the decision was made earlier to stop bi-lateral cricketing ties? If nothing has changed why the resumption now?
We are talking about series issues here not about aman ki aasha your not my friend neither i wish to keep friendship.
Goli maar aman ki aasha ko... hamara us sey kya laina daina? Oh han, go it, publically in this forum aisey hi bolna hey.... So smart! Yeh everybody listen plz! we are not friends... aur hamarey darmyan aisa waisa kuch nahi hey...
I am sure that a statement was given that the govt had declined to give a go-ahead to the cricketing ties between the two :dontknow: I am sure the same thing happened in 90s as well where the govt intervened to stop the cricketing ties as it was not BCCI who made the call that time but the govt. I am simply saying if the govt or BCCI had made the call why go back on it now? What has changed since the decision was made earlier to stop bi-lateral cricketing ties? If nothing has changed why the resumption now?
Yeah, the statement was along the lines that government did not give a green flag. No reason was specified, no one from the government linked it to terrorism, or any specific demands that must be met before resumption of the ties.
Aaah...I see a national referendum to decide if a few ODIs can be played.
Sarkar' date=' aapke demands kya hai.[/quote'] I think you are missing Sarkar's point. If we (govt/BCCI) decided earlier that we will no longer have bi-lateral ties why the about-turn now? I am sure we do deserve the answer to the question. If I'm not mistaken cricketing ties between the two nations was stopped in 90s and now in 2000s post 26/11. Since then nothing much has changed so why resume the ties now? Surely the public does deserve to know. Now if there's no change and no embargo between the two nations why didn't we have cricketing ties between the two nations since the past 5 years?
What does patroitism mean showing love despite getting attacked allowing a nation' date='s cricketers who use and abuse BCCI why shud be they allowed at first place .Mujhe sikhana se pehle tu khud seekh le.[/quote']What has pak team and players have to do with terrorism,they abused bcci because of bcci dumping them in ipl auction,bcci has no issue with it,aur sikhaya uses jaata hai ,jisme chah ho,bhains ke aage beeen bajane se kya fayada.

There is bigger money involved in bilateral series.... last time around India went to Pakistan or one of the series against pakistan and BCCI saved PCB from going bankrupt.. IF BCCI wanted to hurt Pakistan, then they have by not playing any bilateral series and not letting any of their players in IPL. Didn't IPL head visit Karachi recently and told that IPL is being shown everywhere... and PCB staff were invited to attend the IPL finals or something like that ..so I guess that was probably the first step towards resumption of cricketing ties

Elaborating on your scenarion yes you don't visit your neighbor or invite him to yours (bi-lateral ties) but you still go to a common friend's party where that neighbor may also be invited. See the difference?
Just attending a common friends party is fine , but we are doing much more than that . Pak recently extended MFN status to us & i waguely remember us importing sugar/wheat cos of crunch not to long ago..& why do you think that raw agent was released from Pak jails after so many years ?
I think you are missing Sarkar's point. If we (govt/BCCI) decided earlier that we will no longer have bi-lateral ties why the about-turn now? I am sure we do deserve the answer to the question. If I'm not mistaken cricketing ties between the two nations was stopped in 90s and now in 2000s post 26/11. Since then nothing much has changed so why resume the ties now? Surely the public does deserve to know. Now if there's no change and no embargo between the two nations why didn't we have cricketing ties between the two nations since the past 5 years?
Well written
Yeah' date=' the statement was along the lines that government did not give a green flag. No reason was specified, no one from the government linked it to terrorism, or any specific demands that must be met before resumption of the ties.[/quote'] IMO the reason though not specified was clear enough, or at least the govt implied it was due to Pakistan's policy of sponsoring terrorism against India. Aren't we entitled to know why the resumption of ties now or what has changed since the earlier decision was made? Surely it's not too much to ask the govt regarding their decision making? I agreed with the earlier govt policy of not having bi-lateral ties with pakistan and so am finding it difficult to digest the about-turn. IMO that's why the thread was created crticizing govt/BCCI's change in policy without any reason or rationale.
What has pak team and players have to do with terrorism' date='they abused bcci because of bcci dumping them in ipl auction,bcci has no issue with it,aur sikhaya uses jaata hai ,jisme chah ho,bhains ke aage beeen bajane se kya fayada.[/quote'] How many Pakistani Players condemned Mumbai attacks Sohail Tanvir abused Hindus they attack us and abuse us how much humiliation do you want its BCCI league not Dawood Ibrahim League so what gives them right to abuse Hindus.
I think you are missing Sarkar's point. If we (govt/BCCI) decided earlier that we will no longer have bi-lateral ties why the about-turn now? I am sure we do deserve the answer to the question. If I'm not mistaken cricketing ties between the two nations was stopped in 90s and now in 2000s post 26/11. Since then nothing much has changed so why resume the ties now? Surely the public does deserve to know. Now if there's no change and no embargo between the two nations why didn't we have cricketing ties between the two nations since the past 5 years?
We don't know everything which has been going on behind the scenes, but over the past year there have been small steps taken on all fronts to improve ties like holding of talks without Kashmir being on the agenda, improvement of trade, and more recently some fishermen released from both sides, also the Indian who was jailed for 30+ years. So, this resumption of cricket ties has not happened in isolation.
The Support shown for Paki by the Green garbage of ICF is reason enough for Hindus to never trust these scums...... If these scums had any patriotism left, they wouldn't be talking so
Patroitism in people who want to allow Pak team into India un logon ka baat kuch aur hai.