Shame On You Bcci

I am sure lot of thought went into decision making as you don't make such sort of decisions at the drop of a hat, but I find it galling nevertheless. We have been shouting from the rooftops on how Pakistan has been sponsoring terrorism against us and how they haven't done much in curbing the same or even done enough to apprehend 26/11 preperators. And now suddenly out of the blue (seemingly) they renege on their decision not to have bi-lateral cricketing ties with Pakistan. This about-turn is what I'm so p***ed off about. I am sure you know that perception is reality and the perception after this incident is that India is a soft state and has taken a step back as usual (which is in fact a reality IMO). I simply find it tough to digest this about-turn. Why make such decisions if we are going to cave-in eventually which shows us in a poor light. I am sure there was a reason why we went back on our words but at the very least govt/BCCI has to tell us why the sudden change in heart? Is it because Pakistan are about to hand over Azhar Saeed & Dawood to India? Or is it that they just thought that enough time has passed and those 166 victims don't pull on our conscience as heavily as they used to a couple of years back? We (citizens of India) never asked govt to have a cricketing embargo with Paksitan in the first place. The govt made the decision and when we have backed the decision fully they have done an about-turn and made us look like fools. I would rather they don't make any calls at all if they don't have the balls to keep their words. Surely this angst against the decision is justified, isn't it?
Look you are the one who is linking this to handing over of Dawood etc. Cricketing ties are never going to be big enough for any country to start handing over terrorists just like that. There was never a public statement made about XYZ should happen and only then will we resume cricket ties and at least I was never under any misconception that cricket ties can assume the importance of handing over hardcore terrorists. At the very best they can be used as small bargaining chips and indulgence. As I said, this hasn't happened in isolation. Over the past year or so, both countries have taken steps towards normalizing relationships. Resumption of cricket ties can at best be seen as a piece of that puzzle and not some brahmastra that India holds which will have Pakistan line up all terrorists demanded by India in Samjhauta express and set fire to training camps in PoK. We don't know what exactly goes on behind the scenes. What if releasing a few hundred fishermen rotting in jail for no fault of their was part of the deal to play a handful of cricket matches? What's wrong in getting your countrymen back from jails in foreign countries if that was indeed the case - completely hypothetical example since I don't know what happens behind the scenes but this much can be made out that over the past year lot of negotiations have happened and it won't be surprising if cricket was a small part of those negotiations.
Who is denying that ' date='but that doesn't make pak team and people culprit.[/quote'] Yeah sure! In that case I wonder why US had to act on 9/11 as the 9 hijackers already died during the attack? Or why does Israel respond in kind in case they are attacked coz most of the folks who die are not the ones who carried out the attack in the first place :facepalm:
What I meant was that I also feel sorry for Marathi brothers ' date='but they were killed by some a.h ,but what is the fault of pak team and players in it.[/quote'] off course there is no direct contact but that's what we are discussing here, they stopped cricket relations and kept everything else afloat
Tera jaisa paki loving approach mera paas nahi hai main woh approach nahi lena chahta hoon mujhe garv hindustan par mujhe garv hai shivaji krishna deva raya rajaon par mujhe garv indira gandhi par jisne pakistan ka doo tukde kiya mujhe garv indian army par ho har din hindustan ko surakshit rakti hai ab chal foot idhar se.
Shivaji Shivaji nahi hote agar jijabai jaisi ma aur samarth guru ramdas unke saath na hote ,Krishna dev raya ke pas agar tenali Raman na hota to kya hota,indira Gandhi ne agar pak ke do tukde kiye to emergency or operation bluestar bhi usi ki den hai yeh mat bhoolna tu.Tera pass mere jaisa paki's loving approach nahi hai to knowledge bhi nahi hai bhai ,ye duniya Maine tujh se bohat jyada dekhi hai,bakri mein mein karti hai to kat jati hai,mein mer a mujhe ye ahankar ke suchak hai,yaha hum ki jarurat hai.
Hi Bros' date=' plz excuse if this has already been addressed, but does anyone know what the revenue sharing agreement for this series is ?? (i really dnt want our friendly neighbors to earn from us n then use it against us only)[/quote'] Its 60-40 in favor of Pakistan, with Pakistan getting overseas telecast rights while India retains domestic rights. Loose numbers translates to 1 billion USD for Pakistan. :sherlock:
Its 60-40 in favor of Pakistan, with Pakistan getting overseas telecast rights while India retains domestic rights. Loose numbers translates to 1 billion USD for Pakistan. :sherlock:
M$% ki C*&^..... when i heard the news i was happy, chalo some entertainment after some time, but giving them 1 billion USD.... this is like shooting ourselves in the foot....... now they'll use the same money against us..... of coz for some people like hot air (vayuu) it might be a little too far fetched, but PCB will obviously give some tax to pak govt. which will give it ISI which will fund some more "NGOs"........ n of coz there was a report that a lot of the pakisatanis who come for cricket matches just disappear in India, thats a serious cause for concern too.... (aint no joke) I say stop this series from happening or if it happens, just give those pakistanis appearance money, n thats it......
Tera jaisa paki loving approach mera paas nahi hai main woh approach nahi lena chahta hoon mujhe garv hindustan par mujhe garv hai shivaji krishna deva raya rajaon par mujhe garv indira gandhi par jisne pakistan ka doo tukde kiya mujhe garv indian army par ho har din hindustan ko surakshit rakti hai ab chal foot idhar se.
Mujhe garv hai tere jaise hindustani upar bhaijaan :icflove:
Wah! First page पहिलका पन्ना :hysterical::hysterical: By the way my local lingo is Magahi , or Magadhi (from Magadh). Matribhaasa is Maithili. And I can speak all three. :dance: How did you run into Bhojpuri wiki? :giggle:
Yeah sure! In that case I wonder why US had to act on 9/11 as the 9 hijackers already died during the attack? Or why does Israel respond in kind in case they are attacked coz most of the folks who die are not the ones who carried out the attack in the first place :facepalm:
:facepalm:On you for comparing these spineless leaders to leaders of u.s and israel,u.s destroyed afghan after that,has destroyed Iraq after that is after Iran,pakistan,syria same with isreal,what our leaders did "dekhiye ye Jo Mumbai hamla hua hai hum uski purjor ninda karta hu" that's all.I feel some times ki koi inki g***d bhi mar jayega ,to bhi ye sirf ninda hi karte reh jayenge.
M$% ki C*&^..... when i heard the news i was happy, chalo some entertainment after some time, but giving them 1 billion USD.... this is like shooting ourselves in the foot....... now they'll use the same money against us..... of coz for some people like hot air (vayuu) it might be a little too far fetched, but PCB will obviously give some tax to pak govt. which will give it ISI which will fund some more "NGOs"........ n of coz there was a report that a lot of the pakisatanis who come for cricket matches just disappear in India, thats a serious cause for concern too.... (aint no joke) I say stop this series from happening or if it happens, just give those pakistanis appearance money, n thats it......
I know bro. Some accounts say it is 2 billion USD. Supposedly Rajiv Shukla and Jayawant Lele have already send 100 million of that as advanced payment. Zardari will use this to shield Dawood Ibrahim in the same house that was used by OBL. Also just to make you happy, over 10000 visas have been allocated, including 10% reservation from the Taliban infested Peshawar. Do I need to tell you how dangerous they are?? I think me and you should get on Samjhauta Express to welcome them? :protest:
Wah! First page पहिलका पन्ना :hysterical::hysterical: By the way my local lingo is Magahi , or Magadhi (from Magadh). Matribhaasa is Maithili. And I can speak all three. :dance: How did you run into Bhojpuri wiki? :giggle:
Apparently, there's Google in Maithili and Maithili Wiki is in up for grabs too! :omg: [1] https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=bh [2] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wikipedia_Maithili#Maithili_Wikipedia I happen to know some people in UP ;)
:facepalm:On you for comparing these spineless leaders to leaders of u.s and israel' date='u.s destroyed afghan after that,has destroyed Iraq after that is after Iran,pakistan,syria same with isreal,what our leaders did "dekhiye ye Jo Mumbai hamla hua hai hum uski purjor ninda karta hu" that's all.I feel some times ki koi inki g***d bhi mar jayega ,to bhi ye sirf ninda hi karte reh jayenge.[/quote'] those leaders come from the public only, if the public is willing to accept such decisions (like u).... they'll keep equivocating, n procastrinating na saying stuff like osamaji ko US ne maara to bahut dukh hua, batala house encounter ki tasveere dekhi to bahut dukh hua etc etc......