Shame On You Bcci

Sarkar , what will be your reaction if you come to know RAWs involvement in encouraging terrorism/destabilization in pakistan ( IMO we are not doing anything in the level of ISI ). ?? And we ourselves are to be blamed for mumbai attacks more than pakistan.
People like you can be blamed. You have contributed to the who gives a dammn if indians are killed by pakistanis acting for their govt and the moral direction of their people. You kind of indians are why our leaders take no action or stand up against these murders, cos their people like you do not give a dammn if indians are murdered.
I am sure you also blame a woman who is r@**d coz she was "provocatively" dressed :facepalm:
Poor comeback. Got to agree with that user on the attack being our fault as well. As if a country is strong enough internal, external threats are irrelevant. Just look at USA post 9/11 or Israel. Those are solid examples.
Poor comeback. Got to agree with that user. If a country is strong enough internal' date=' external threats are irreverent. Just look at USA post 9/11 or Israel. Those are solid examples.[/quote'] Well a country will be strong if their people give a dammn. But as we can see by pakis sympathisers on icf most dont give a dammn and just want to sweep indian deaths under the carpet and shower paks with rose petals.
ok.. let me get it straight for both... if we are victims of terror , it will be good only if we get back and hit them , if not then better maintain some peaceful relationship woth pak.. its really a sissy thing to keep whining all the time we have more to lose than what we can gain in maintaining hostilities with pakistan .. and considering the situation of pakistan , they have nothing to lose if they maintain the same hostilities with us
166 People die at the hands of pak 2008 mumbai terrorists you think its whining 1993 more than 300 PEOPLE died you think its whining. Many of our kashmir pandit brothers been killed at the hands of so called paki fundamentalists and you think its whining. I dont wish to engage in conversation with some one who doesnt even respect his own people thank you go to other site and sing praises of our padosi desh dont talk to me.
Poor comeback. Got to agree with that user. If a country is strong enough internal' date=' external threats are irreverent. Just look at USA post 9/11 or Israel. Those are solid examples.[/quote'] Not a poor comeback but the original post was devoid of common sense. I don't even know what to say when folks are actually blaming a country for not being able to avoid terrorist attack whereas the country which sponsored the terrorist attack gets a free chit. As I said this logic is akin to someone blaming a woman for sexual assault coz of the way she was dressed.
Ladies and gentlemen' date=' we have an example of what too much time listening to wrapped views when one has a weak constitution. BTW, for your info, In India military and RAW does not have the kind of power, ISI and military have in Pakistan, they own the country, we are a democracy. And of course, the one who leaves his window open is to blame more for theft than the thief?[/quote'] ISI and military controls pakistan but it doesnt mean RAW is toothless.. i can argue that point of having RAW is useless if they cnat counter ISI and do nothing to them and about your thief and home example , first time blame the thief but if it happens second time blame the home owner :--D IMO kongress is really crap when dealing anything related to terrorism in india other than playing victim card
ISI and military controls pakistan but it doesnt mean RAW is toothless.. i can argue that point of having RAW is useless if they cnat counter ISI and do nothing to them and about your thief and home example , first time blame the thief but if it happens second time blame the home owner :--D IMO kongress is really crap when dealing anything related to terrorism in india other than playing victim card
i dont know how you live with yourself, but im sure it's very hard.
166 People die at the hands of pak 2008 mumbai terrorists you think its whining 1993 more than 300 PEOPLE died you think its whining. Many of our kashmir pandit brothers been killed at the hands of so called paki fundamentalists and you think its whining. I dont wish to engage in conversation with some one who doesnt even respect his own people thank you go to other site and sing praises of our padosi desh dont talk to me.
i respect the lives of every indian be it a kashimiri , mumbaikar or anyone .. my point is pretty much simple , ISI is taking advantage of our sloppiness , and as a nation we should be ready to counter it.. isarael has enemies everywhere but i dont think they r crying like sissies , but the muslim nations esp arab are behaving like sissies which i dont want us to take the same route.. ( i m referring to arab nations refusing to give visas to any israeli citizens )
i respect the lives of every indian be it a kashimiri , mumbaikar or anyone .. my point is pretty much simple , ISI is taking advantage of our sloppiness , and as a nation we should be ready to counter it.. isarael has enemies everywhere but i dont think they r crying like sissies , but the muslim nations esp arab are behaving like sissies which i dont want us to take the same route.. ( i m referring to arab nations refusing to give visas to any israeli citizens )
Dont even Talk about Israel if Israel was in India,s shoes Pakistan may have finished Long Time ago do you even know how strict is their foreign policy.
i respect the lives of every indian be it a kashimiri , mumbaikar or anyone .. my point is pretty much simple , ISI is taking advantage of our sloppiness , and as a nation we should be ready to counter it.. isarael has enemies everywhere but i dont think they r crying like sissies , but the muslim nations esp arab are behaving like sissies which i dont want us to take the same route..( i m referring to arab nations refusing to give visas to any israeli citizens )
This point I totally agree with and mentioned it in one of my earlier posts. We are totally gutless and deserve everything we get.

I expect everyone crying foul here will try their best to stop india-pakistan series. Go to the venues and do something to stop the matches or atleast try to stop it even if you guys r not successful. I am ready to reimburse the train fare ( or flight tickets if booked in kingfisher airlines ) to the venues. :icflove: And anyway someone already explained why it was ok to allow to go ahead with mohali semifinal , but the best thing we might have done is that BCCI should have forfeited the match. It might have added more value or visibility than stoping this series.

Well a country will be strong if their people give a dammn. But as we can see by pakis sympathisers on icf most dont give a dammn and just want to sweep indian deaths under the carpet and shower paks with rose petals.
indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?p=2043031 Everybody let's use this thread to discuss more about the fault and the blame stuffs.
ISI and military controls pakistan but it doesnt mean RAW is toothless.. i can argue that point of having RAW is useless if they cnat counter ISI and do nothing to them and about your thief and home example , first time blame the thief but if it happens second time blame the home owner :--D IMO kongress is really crap when dealing anything related to terrorism in india other than playing victim card
There is a difference between countering ISI and actively conducting terrorist activities in a different country Secondly, yes we are gutless and a lot to blame for the attacks. I completely agree with you. But my point was, you should never forgive or forget the thief. What India is doing is opening its door and inviting the thief back in
Yea what do you want us to do HUG pakistanis and say despite getting attacked time and time again we dont have no shame so come and play cricket with us.
Who is this us? Who are you? Some anonymous guy living in UK who claims to be an Indian?Whose lies regarding these claims i caught red handed on the HOOD.LOL we dont need lessons on patriotism from some wannabe Indian. Secondly,you are playing Hockey,all other sports.Have Trade relations every other bilateral relation then why stop cricket.